FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Chad vs. DPI Discussions ***Split from other threads***

President, DeLorean Industries

My VIN:    5646,5080, 5880, 10234, 3639, 2518, 10586, 1538

Quote Originally Posted by Dracula View Post
    Payments didn't stop suddenly, I made gradual payments until 2012.

You accepted a payment from me in 2012, so apparently, terms were still being met then.

And then you told me that would not happen; which it didn't.

I've had several experts examine my engine and they have all found no trace of it being pulled within the last 5 years.

I kept in fairly constant communication. The longest I went without answering you was the week I was on vacation.

This is just disrespectful and slanderous. The VA classified me as 33% disabled; ran a panel of tests, and had my injuries confirmed by an outside agency. To accuse me of faking the disability that got me medically discharged from the Armed Forces is a new low on your part.

My money was tied up in a divorce settlement; I made the mistake of lending money to family, though you were willing to work with me at first until things suddenly changed.

I did buy several cars throughout the time; I work in USED CAR SALES! What am I supposed to do in the used car business, not buy cars?

If I played you, then why do you have the car, the money I paid for repairs, and the money I paid for the car. You got over $8,000.00 out of me AND the car.
    LIE- No payment was made after August 2011 The one payment of roughly 1000.00 was in March 2012 after your desperate fire sale of bttf items.
    A car for DCS was out of the question as I stopped working on your project after not being paid for nine months.
    I'm not stepping to a new low Chad. You told me you were owed by the government for forcing you to work for so little in harsh conditions. Basically you couldn't hack it and wanted out.
    Maybe you shouldn't have been buying cars and paying for what you already had.
    I track everything Chad and keep notes on staying in contact during projects. You were dodging me for seven week periods. I finally caught up with you through facebook.
    I was willing to work with you until I realized you had no way of paying for what we had done. Custom work to your specs isn't cheap.
    That POS rotted engine was out and per our conversation I questioned its condition after inspection with you on multiple occasions with your response being to use it as it was.
    www.deloreanindustries.com Every Detail Matters

Where are you coming up with this 8k figure...... We needed to be compensated for the work performed. You could not afford it and we were compensated poorly there after.

Here is one for you:
    You go out and buy a new car and pay on it for a year. Then you stop paying. They take the car away. Do you get that first year of payments back? I don't think so.

I love how you question the integrity of my company and the work we perform. We really must be wronging people here constantly to have a mass Exodus from DMC facilities on our hands....

Regardless I'm done with this conversation. I have said my piece and virtually everyone already knows how you screwed me over already. As many will tell you I was beside myself on what to do over this. I almost just wanted to cut my loses and say look I don't have the time for two and half cars to sit around here with no direction. When enough was enough and I tried to approach you over this once yet another payment deadline you set passed I was prepared to ask you to take the cars no hard feelings etc my loss. Instead you began acting like a crazy child literally kicking screaming and yelling and I put my foot down on the issue.
    Last edited by Delorean Industries; 11-02-2012 at 04:38 PM.

Banned

My VIN:    16510 and carbureted

Club(s):   (GCD) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

I like French Toast.

I posted a response to this in the thread where it was started. (The DIY thread in the open section) I am more than willing to continue this argument and have done my best to bury the hatchet. After Chads snide remark today I had enough. I would ask the mods to combine the two threads and place it accordingly for discussion etc.

I feel like Peter Griffin sitting between Rush Limbaugh and Lois at the dinner table in that one episode of "Family Guy".
    1-800-273-8255

Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    I like French Toast.
    Every time you post a picture I get hungry......

Banned

Can't we all just get along?

DeLorean Owner Since 2006

My VIN:    3676

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by DPI JOSH View Post
    LIE- No payment was made after August 2011 The one payment of roughly 1000.00 was in March 2012 after your desperate fire sale of bttf items.
    A car for DCS was out of the question as I stopped working on your project after not being paid for nine months.
    I'm not stepping to a new low Chad. You told me you were owed by the government for forcing you to work for so little in harsh conditions. Basically you couldn't hack it and wanted out.
    Maybe you shouldn't have been buying cars and paying for what you already had.
    I track everything Chad and keep notes on staying in contact during projects. You were dodging me for seven week periods. I finally caught up with you through facebook.
    I was willing to work with you until I realized you had no way of paying for what we had done. Custom work to your specs isn't cheap.
    That POS rotted engine was out and per our conversation I questioned its condition after inspection with you on multiple occasions with your response being to use it as it was.
    Now you're proving that you're lying. You acknowledge a payment in March of 2012, yet you previously state that payments stopped in August of 2011. That's completely different than payments stopping, isn't it?

I told you not to rush for DCS when it became apparent that it was impossible to make the deadline.

Since the government was responsible for injuries to me that will last me for the rest of my life, I'd say that they are responsible for compensation. THEY were the ones that decided that they were done with ME; to slander my service in the Armed Forces is disrespectful to all those who have ever served.

You're also saying that I shouldn't have been buying cars in the USED CAR BUSINESS! Why don't you try running a Used Car Lot by NOT BUYING USED CARS? That sounds like a guaranteed way to make money...

The issue of dodging is one that can never be factually addressed; there is a lot of documentation that shows that I was in contact with you, but all the phone records and Facebook conversations don't always show up or remain. That will come down to a fruitless argument, so I won't further dignify it.

What I wanted done wasn't cheap, but expecting an instant payment of $12,000.00 is INSANE; especially if work hasn't been performed and the alternative is to lose BOTH of my DeLoreans.

My engine is fine and, if it were such a POS; how was I able to drive it for over 5,000 miles in 2012 alone? Where is the proof that you pulled it from the car?

Quote Originally Posted by thirdmanj View Post
    I feel like Peter Griffin sitting between Rush Limbaugh and Lois at the dinner table in that one episode of "Family Guy".
    Ha. I haven't seen that in awhile.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by thirdmanj View Post
    Yeah really. This is better than the good ol carburetor thread.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast