FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Chad vs. DPI Discussions ***Split from other threads***

All this sh!t sure does bring out the trolls doesn't it?

Kidding aside though, I like this being out in the open. It's kills rumors like a nuke bomb.
    1-800-273-8255

President, DeLorean Industries

My VIN:    5646,5080, 5880, 10234, 3639, 2518, 10586, 1538

DUDE..... as I stated above multiple times. You dropped off the map in august. Then I fought and fought you for a payment in March. What should I expect one small payment a year for ten years until it is paid off?

On the cars. Well if you don't have the money to spend in the first place...... You can't borrow borrow borrow in life.

You might as well "dignify" it as I kept EVERYTHING because I knew eventually you would step over the line.

instant payment of 12k? No I don't think so Chad. That was the partial balance owed after the last regular payment had not been made in 10 months minus a small payment in march that took two credit cards being denied before we were paid. Basically I was saying shit or get off the pot. I was nothing but good to you for over a year. I finally had enough and that is all there is to it.
    I'm sure with a little digging I can find either a service order or a customers picture of your car and engine in the back ground. Regardless you were not willing to pay so what do you care. You never had an intention of paying and wanted to see if I would roll over for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracula View Post
    Now you're proving that you're lying. You acknowledge a payment in March of 2012, yet you previously state that payments stopped in August of 2011. That's completely different than payments stopping, isn't it?

I told you not to rush for DCS when it became apparent that it was impossible to make the deadline.

Since the government was responsible for injuries to me that will last me for the rest of my life, I'd say that they are responsible for compensation. THEY were the ones that decided that they were done with ME; to slander my service in the Armed Forces is disrespectful to all those who have ever served.

You're also saying that I shouldn't have been buying cars in the USED CAR BUSINESS! Why don't you try running a Used Car Lot by NOT BUYING USED CARS? That sounds like a guaranteed way to make money...

The issue of dodging is one that can never be factually addressed; there is a lot of documentation that shows that I was in contact with you, but all the phone records and Facebook conversations don't always show up or remain. That will come down to a fruitless argument, so I won't further dignify it.

What I wanted done wasn't cheap, but expecting an instant payment of $12,000.00 is INSANE; especially if work hasn't been performed and the alternative is to lose BOTH of my DeLoreans.

My engine is fine and, if it were such a POS; how was I able to drive it for over 5,000 miles in 2012 alone? Where is the proof that you pulled it from the car?
    www.deloreanindustries.com Every Detail Matters

Quote Originally Posted by thirdmanj View Post

Kidding aside though, I like this being out in the open. It's kills rumors like a nuke bomb.
    Flipping trolls.... What rumors have we successfully killed by the way? I don't care who knows. One person who is anything but creditable can't damage my reputation when I have 100 people that will stand up for me. Just saying.

Banned

My VIN:    16510 and carbureted

Club(s):   (GCD) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by thirdmanj View Post

What did you have for breakfast?

My VIN:    16245

I'm sorry that you had an issue. As a business owner myself, sometimes judgement calls have to be made and clients are not happy.

I develop software for a living. I'm good at statistics and reasonable good and project management and budgeting.

My car (which i did most of the work myself) cost exactly twice as much as I budgeted.

Jeff
    Q: How do you make a small fortune restoring a DeLorean?
    A: Start out with a large fortune!

Vin 16245 (83, 5sp Blk) aka Stinky

Banned

My VIN:    16510 and carbureted

Club(s):   (GCD) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by DPI JOSH View Post
    I have 100 people that will stand up for me. Just saying.
    Josh Brought me a speedometer dust cap to Decker's house and didn't even charge me for shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    Josh Brought me a speedometer dust cap to Decker's house and didn't even charge me for shipping.
    Or for the cap. I didn't run your card. Little gift on me.

Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    Well I did drive 451 miles. Our standard rate is 1.59 per mile so.....

Flipping trolls.... What rumors have we successfully killed by the way? I don't care who knows. One person who is anything but creditable can't damage my reputation when I have 100 people that will stand up for me. Just saying.
    Yikes.... Word. Man's makin' a point here.

Oh, btw, can I call you Saturday morning?

Edit: Josh and his man did a Fwd brake job on 1258 at Darrin's tec session and he was most accommodating concerning price, and even cut me a VERY generous deal on a Spec 01 exhaust system that I sadly declined. points for Josh in my book as well.
    Last edited by thirdmanj; 11-02-2012 at 05:00 PM.
    1-800-273-8255

DeLorean Owner Since 2006

My VIN:    3676

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

DUDE..... as I stated above multiple times. You dropped off the map in august. Then I fought and fought you for a payment in March. What should I expect one small payment a year for ten years until it is paid off?

On the cars. Well if you don't have the money to spend in the first place...... You can't borrow borrow borrow in life.

You might as well "dignify" it as I kept EVERYTHING because I knew eventually you would step over the line.

instant payment of 12k? No I don't think so Chad. That was the partial balance owed after the last regular payment had not been made in 10 months minus a small payment in march that took two credit cards being denied before we were paid. Basically I was saying shit or get off the pot. I was nothing but good to you for over a year. I finally had enough and that is all there is to it.
    I'm sure with a little digging I can find either a service order or a customers picture of your car and engine in the back ground. Regardless you were not willing to pay so what do you care. You never had an intention of paying and wanted to see if I would roll over for you.
    I was mistaken, it wasn't $12,000.00 that you demanded. Here's what you said:

We must be paid off in full on this no later then tomorrow. We have time, materials and storage that we must be compensated for.

The total owed by tomorrow is $26058.82
    If you can not pay this amount that we have been more then understanding about for some time please send the vehicle titles for us to use to settle the bill.
    If this total is not remitted by tomorrow afternoon or titles overnight shipped with documentation I will be forced to submit liens for both car titles on both vehicles by the end of business tomorrow for a combined owed total of the $26058.82 and $23,000 in additional fees for storage costs of 50.00 per day per vehicle. The automatic car from 8/11 to present and the five speed from 12/11 to present.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast