FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: I think there is a ghost in my house

Nothing witty here lest it offend

Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    I like French toast.
    I thought your french toast eating days were over.

As for me I like pontificators and prevaricators.

Banned

My VIN:    16510 and carbureted

Club(s):   (GCD) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by SamHill View Post
    I thought your french toast eating days were over.
    What would make you think that?

Try again Forest

What would make you think that?
    Well, mostly when you posted it.

http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?56...0386#post80386

My VIN:    1983 canadian model

The whole thing about psychic phenomenon is interesting.
    One of the most tested psychic is in UK, Matthew Manning. His book: The link, describes what happens in his teenage years at his college.

The coldness is very frequent during psy phenomenom. It is said that it's the energy in the room that kind of get taken as a fuel for the pk to occured.

But maybe, and so frequently, the main reason psychic manifestation do occur, is because of people themself, unconsciously triggering or finding themself in a proper state for these weird thing to occurs. (Get yourself a MindLamp !)
    In my view, psychic manifestation should not be taken as something scary _ but something that is part of a very natural (even primitive) aspect of life. It is said that psychic phenomenom were very natural and normal in primitive time. And then it got lost (the ability) with the developpement of our intellect and its ability of rationnal, analythical, logical thinking...
    It is said that primitive society always score way higher at psychic testing.

But yes that subject keep me warm on cold night, so to speek, (even at the risk of being taken for a freak...)

The Holographic Universe, from Michael Talbot, is one sweet book that deals with all thing psychic. And time travel too!

Just saying...

I want to believe

I'll believe when the ghost of Farah Faucett in her 20s visits me.

Banned

My VIN:    16510 and carbureted

Club(s):   (GCD) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by SamHill View Post
    How do you know that wasn't someone else posting as me?

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    It is said that primitive society always score way higher at psychic testing.
    I'm a bit confused by this part: who has said this, in what manner was scoring done, how does primal society do better at it, and what constitutes a primal society? I'm thinking it's probably covered in the book, but not having read any paranormal literature other than this thread in at least a decade, I'm lost on this one

How do you know that wasn't someone else posting as me?
    Really? That is by far the most overused excuse since the dawn of unmodifiable social media postings, where someone posts a response they refuse to redact, rethink, reconsider, or repent for, and realizes readily available reproaches are reasonably rectifiable by relinquishing responsibility and reinvigorating relentless reluctance regardless, rejecting reckless remission of reading.

Rabblerouser

My VIN:    2743

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

Welease Bwian
    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

http://www.will-to-live.org

No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

My VIN:    1983 canadian model

Quote Originally Posted by EMDF View Post
    I'm a bit confused by this part: who has said this, in what manner was scoring done, how does primal society do better at it, and what constitutes a primal society? I'm thinking it's probably covered in the book, but not having read any paranormal literature other than this thread in at least a decade, I'm lost on this one

Really? That is by far the most overused excuse since the dawn of unmodifiable social media postings, where someone posts a response they refuse to redact, rethink, reconsider, or repent for, and realizes readily available reproaches are reasonably rectifiable by relinquishing responsibility and reinvigorating relentless reluctance regardless, rejecting reckless remission of reading.

Rabblerouser
    Yea, well...don't worry. It's just some crazy shit that can really fuck somone up if you go to much into it. It's not important _ just interesting. Solid research were mainly done by Jahn & Dunne, FYI.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4