FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: I think there is a ghost in my house

My VIN:    3997

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Nobody believes me huh? Well JZD will remember your comments when he visits you.

I remember hearing about an outfit in New York that is "Ready to Believe" me. Until they come I will just have to get by with this:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-The-Ghos...item53effd921a
    I believe you. Seriously. I do. Things dont just fall down after remaining undisturbed for years. I believe strongly in the Paranormal, and what you experience with the sheer drop in temperate is very common.
    Living The Dream Since 2005 - VIN#3997

My VIN:    16336 (SOLD)

This will help you: HERE YOU GO

You're Welcome.

1. JZD Theory - No

2. Rational explanation: You don't sleep in that room normally. Air flow is different, blankets are different... Kicked off the covers. I do it all the time. Body adjusts, air kicks back on... get cold, put covers back on. Guest rooms are hardly ever used, so blinds coming down are just part of shoddy workmanship. Lil plastic anchors pull out of the wall all the time. I wouldn't blame the paranormal, just the person who used sub-standard hardware installing them. Air kicks on, air moved blinds enough for the last time... boom.

3. 300 years ago, a person was murdered on your land. Because you have chosen to build your house over the discarded remains of their rotting corpse, they have no choice but walk the earth due to your ruining any chance of eternal slumber. The ghost haunts not your land, but any place in conjunction with your life. As the plastic anchor for your window blinds was being manufactured, the ghost secretly replaced a good wall anchor with a shoddy one. When you bought the package, the anchor was already in the box.
    The same thing goes with the blanket. At the time they were putting the stuffing in your comforter, the ghost clogged the nozzle with its ghost finger, preventing a full amount of filler from being injected in some spots, but too much in others, causing hot spots. This too was set into motion years before the incident.
    When the person went to install the blinds, the ghost took possession of their body and made him lazy. When the blinds were installed and the crappy anchor was noticed, the lazy worker just didn't care. As you can see, the ghost's plan was set into motion.
    The ghost spends a majority of time in your air ducts, diverting air FROM your room, causing your hot spells, and then moving, causing the cold spells. The force of the air kicking on gets your nipples hard. The ghost wasn't paying attention, got shot out your AC vents, and hit the blinds.

4. Menopause. Your womb is now a barren wasteland. Adopt 15 more cats.
    One of DMCTalk.org's original admins

Mainly lurking, just passing through. Still enjoying reading about everyone's progress.

"Former Delorean owning Guru" Spittybug's Avatar

My VIN:    Formerly 2329

Related but different.... I had a girlfriend in college who had the UNCANNY knack of being able to foretell when a street light was about to go out as we passed under it. It wasn't simply that an inordinate number of lights would simply go out as she'd pass, but she would often say something BEFORE any symptoms of such. Spooky. Not the same lights either, and not restricted to any singular place. All my roommates in college could attest to this as it wasn't just with me that it happened.

I had my own theory on her. She had told me that she had been diagnosed once as having an unusually low body pH. This made her "acidic" if you will. Now I'm sure there are all kind of clinical names for this but I just don't know them or remember them if I did. She had a symptom of a deeply creviced tongue, almost like she had deep wrinkles or fjords in it. Quite unattractive but.........(no I won't go there....). I've always wondered if somehow her different chemistry could in some weird way cause some kind of aura that influenced things. Who knows?
    Owen
    I.Brew.Beer.

My VIN:    5311

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Spittybug View Post
    Related but different.... I had a girlfriend in college who had the UNCANNY knack of being able to foretell when a street light was about to go out as we passed under it. It wasn't simply that an inordinate number of lights would simply go out as she'd pass, but she would often say something BEFORE any symptoms of such. Spooky. Not the same lights either, and not restricted to any singular place. All my roommates in college could attest to this as it wasn't just with me that it happened.
    This is pretty easy to do if you know what to look for. Depending on the kind of bulb, they either have a specific kind of flicker or appear a different color than the others just before they go out.
    - Chris

what

"Former Delorean owning Guru" Spittybug's Avatar

My VIN:    Formerly 2329

Quote Originally Posted by Accipiter View Post
    This is pretty easy to do if you know what to look for. Depending on the kind of bulb, they either have a specific kind of flicker or appear a different color than the others just before they go out.
    This was 30 years ago and it only occurred/was predicted as we went under them, not just pointing them out randomly. Combination of specific location and timing. FREAKY. We'd be driving, and randomly she's say, "watch".... and there it went. It wasn't meant as a parlor trick or something that she claimed to be able to do.
    Owen
    I.Brew.Beer.

My VIN:    2743

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

OMG, you were dating Dumbledore
    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

http://www.will-to-live.org

No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

My VIN:    4 Seater DMC24

Club(s):   (DMA)

Superstitious people will naturally tend to label unusual events or coincidences as paranormal, rather than first assuming a natural explanation.

The human brain has an amazing capacity for self-delusion. People remember sequences of events selectively to ensure it supports their beliefs. This is basically confirmation bias... (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias).

There is a reason why James Randi's prize has never been claimed - not one instance of a supernatural event ever proven...

One of those purists you keep hearing about. sdg3205's Avatar

My VIN:    thirty two 'o five

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Quote Originally Posted by james067 View Post
    i think there is no ghost in your house..it is just ur imagination
    There's definitely a bot in da hizzle.
    Dave

Here, somewhere.

My VIN:    05141

Don't know about all that, all I know is that twice in my life I've seen some serious weird sh*t I can't explain at all. One of them occured an hour after my father in law passed away.

Jan

Steering with power

Banned

My VIN:    16510 and carbureted

Club(s):   (GCD) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

I like French toast.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast