FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: GOOD/POSITIVE DeLorean stories

Nothing witty here lest it offend

Quote Originally Posted by opethmike View Post
    YOU'RE a demon time waster, poopy-head.
    I know.

Hijack... Anyone have a Roku yet? My parents bought one and I have to say it's not bad for just $80. I liken it to 100 channels of UHF. I've caught some good documentaries on it.

My VIN:    Formerly 2744

Club(s):   (DCF) (DMCNE)

I'll add one of my favorite stories. I was at Downtown Disney for the BTTF showing at AMC back in 2010. I was there pretty early and I was just hanging out in the D. The parking lot was pretty empty as well. All of a sudden I hear "A DeLorean!" and it came from a little girl not much older than 5. I was amazed she said DeLorean and not the BTTF car. Turns out her older brother educated her on the DeLorean because it was his dream car. Anyway, the whole family comes over and strikes up a conversation. I offer to let them sit in the car if they wanted. I didnt know that the brother was actually filming the whole time. I thought he was just taking pictures. But anyway here is the video on youtube. Thanks to Jammer96 for finding this for me!
    Oh and I was wiping the car because it had just rained although you cant really tell...typical Florida weather!

Let's see if you bastards can do 90. dvonk's Avatar

My VIN:    loading, please wait...

Quote Originally Posted by robvanderveer View Post
    haha, awesome. never seen that before! its so true. that song always bothered me.
    Obtain-O-Meter: 128%
    as of 2016/08/04
    0%|====|====|====|====|====50%====|====|====|====|====|100%

My VIN:    5302

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by robvanderveer View Post

Awesome indeed. I wanna shake that guy's hand.
    Derek L
    VIN 5302

My VIN:    2743

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

Funny accent.
    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

http://www.will-to-live.org

No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

Quote Originally Posted by T_Stanley View Post
    I'll add one of my favorite stories. I was at Downtown Disney for the BTTF showing at AMC back in 2010. I was there pretty early and I was just hanging out in the D. The parking lot was pretty empty as well. All of a sudden I hear "A DeLorean!" and it came from a little girl not much older than 5. I was amazed she said DeLorean and not the BTTF car. Turns out her older brother educated her on the DeLorean because it was his dream car. Anyway, the whole family comes over and strikes up a conversation. I offer to let them sit in the car if they wanted. I didnt know that the brother was actually filming the whole time. I thought he was just taking pictures. But anyway here is the video on youtube. Thanks to Jammer96 for finding this for me!
    Oh and I was wiping the car because it had just rained although you cant really tell...typical Florida weather!
    That made their dreams come true. Every time I've seen one, I always thought it made my dreams come true instantly.

My VIN:    1150

Club(s):   (DCF)

Quote Originally Posted by Karin View Post
    That made their dreams come true. Every time I've seen one, I always thought it made my dreams come true instantly.
    If you're still in contact you really ought to tell them about DCS Orlando this June. 100 or more Deloreans next to Downtown Disney should just about blow their minds, lol.

Certified Stainless!! Chris Burns's Avatar

My VIN:    Getting closer and closer...

Club(s):   (DCF)

Quote Originally Posted by whocruiser View Post
    If you're still in contact you really ought to tell them about DCS Orlando this June. 100 or more Deloreans next to Downtown Disney should just about blow their minds, lol.
    I'll be there even if I have to hitchhike!

My VIN:    4534

I was fighting with Red earlier today trying to get the center console back together so I can drive her to work tomorrow. The daily is getting on my nerves with her finicky attitude so I wanted my D back. I was fed up, tired of the struggle, but I did get Red back together. She needed gas so I went down the road. A family of four walked out of the station while I was filling up and all of their eyes lit up. They came over, asked if they could take a picture, and talked a little about Red. After a few days of downtime it was nice to drive her again and see their reaction. It made all the struggling and fighting worth it.
    Red
    VIN 4534
    Born - October 1981
    Brought back to life - July 2011

My VIN:    3028

I was at Judo with my kids and as they were doing their thing us parents were talking. One of them says he was at Comic-Con here in Montreal, and quickly went on to recite all the cool things he saw.

So he goes on to say they have the ghost busters van, the batmobile, and the DeLorean. At that moment I pipe in and say "Oh I have one of those". He looks at me and laughs and says "oh sure". "No I'm serious its sitting at home in my garage". From that point on to the end of the class he is very serious and quiet.

Next week my wife fills in for me at class, and first thing he asks her "Does your husband really have a DeLorean"? Wife pulls out her iPhone with six million pictures.

Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast