Ok, I have a nearly new 3 core radiator from Hervey. It has about 1000 miles on it. It has a Very Very small leak, (at the end tank weld) that I am going to have repaired at a radiator shop. This thing is large, and looks like new. I AM NOT putting it back in my car. I want a thinner stock style radiator. Folks, if your interested this thing does fit, but it's a tight fit with your factory shroud. This is perfect if you have a thin or aftermarket shroud. If y'all know me, it's gotta look stock under there, so I'm going back with the two core, and factory shroud. I currently have the factory shroud installed with this three core, but it's a tight fit.
If anyone is interested, I'll sell it for 225 after repair. Again, it's clean and in great shape. All brass so could be welded in the future if you break it somehow. It is currently in my car so if interested soon, let me know, and I'll pull it out. Offering it to sedoc members, because I prefer you pick it up. I really don't wanna ship this thing. Has the drain cock and upper bleed valve. Pm me or respond here with questions....