I have a semi-full restoration going on with my car right now and I've developed a blog on it. It's at:
I have step-by-step instructions with a TON of pics, too. Some of the things I've tackled and documented thus-far include:
1) Replacing distributor cap, rotor, plugs.
2) Removing the intake manifold and reconditioning it.
3) Cleaning the valley
4) Installing DeLorean Parts Northwest's radiator fans and coolant bleeder kit
5) Replacing the radiator
6) Replacing the oil sending unit
7) Draining and cleaning the fuel tank
Installing the water pump
9) Installing Joe Cool unit and dealing with overheating issues
10) Alternator installation
11) Removing and reconditioning the valve covers and timing chain cover, along with installing a new crankshaft seal
And many more in progress and to come.
I also include mistakes I made and what I'd do differently next time, which I think is very important. Please feel free to take a look around and let me know what you think.
My goal was to make a step-by-step blog that anyone can follow and be successful with it. Everything from materials that was used, who I ordered parts from, time it took, and tools I needed. I'll keep everyone posted when I put another entry up.