FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Wtb Fan cowling in good condition

My VIN:    500 ft pounds torque.

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Wtb Fan cowling in good condition

Looking to buy a stock fan cowling for my car. Need one with no cracks or chips. Looking for one in nice condition. I can paint it if its a little faded. Please send me pics of it in pm. Let me know what your looking to get for it. Must be willing to ship to ga. Thanks!
    Soundkillr was here.

Bump, any one else? Thought I found one, but haven't heard back from him about it. Still looking.....
    Soundkillr was here.

I've got one I'd be willing to part with. It has the fans and motors attached, but one motor doesn't turn and the other blows a 30 amp fuse, so it's only useful for the cowl and the fan blades. I'll have to check the condition of the cowl itself, but I think it's in pretty good shape. I just put it away for storage in my garage earlier tonight, actually. What's your budget? I can take pictures of it tomorrow.

Yea, the cowling is all I need. Send me some pics if you can. I'm looking for one that will clean up, but doesn't have cracks or chips. I bought a brand new one for 70 a year ago, so let me know what you are thinking....

Quote Originally Posted by EMDF View Post
    I've got one I'd be willing to part with. It has the fans and motors attached, but one motor doesn't turn and the other blows a 30 amp fuse, so it's only useful for the cowl and the fan blades. I'll have to check the condition of the cowl itself, but I think it's in pretty good shape. I just put it away for storage in my garage earlier tonight, actually. What's your budget? I can take pictures of it tomorrow.
    Soundkillr was here.

Quote Originally Posted by Soundkillr View Post
    Yea, the cowling is all I need. Send me some pics if you can. I'm looking for one that will clean up, but doesn't have cracks or chips. I bought a brand new one for 70 a year ago, so let me know what you are thinking....
    PM sent