FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: New Hallmark ornament coming soon!

My VIN:    5778

New Hallmark ornament coming soon!

Just got the new Hallmark Christmas ornament catalog, and the Delorean "OUTATIME" Back to the Future ornament will be availible in October, $17.95 USA
    Prepare to hoard in massive amounts!!!
    Curt

pic:

looks like the wheels actually turn too....
    possibly a good swap to turn the ugly hot wheels delorean wheels into somethnig a bit more real looking?!

My VIN:    5311

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by shadeone View Post
    pic:

looks like the wheels actually turn too....
    possibly a good swap to turn the ugly hot wheels delorean wheels into somethnig a bit more real looking?!
    I think the ornament will end up being slightly larger than the Hot Wheels.

I wouldn't cannibalize this one though. It actually has a lot cleaner detail than the Hot Wheels versions.
    - Chris

what

My friends think I'm nuts jawn101's Avatar

My VIN:    02100

Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

Got mine this morning. Actually I got a whole mess of them. It's fantastic! Really nice detail, feels very heavy and solid. Turning wheels, which are correct and very detailed. Take the little eyehook out of the top and you've got a rather excellent model (not certain what scale, or if it even really is one) for $18. I might go get a couple more.
    Last edited by jawn101; 10-06-2012 at 02:44 PM.
    Jon
    1981 DMC-12 #02100. July 1981. 5-speed, black, grooved w/flap.
    restoration log, March 2011 to present
    full and detailed photo restoration log

I read this thread and headed to the local Hallmark store. I bought 4 and have a friend that always gives me a Hallmark car ornament for Christmas so I assume she will be giving me a DeLorean this year.
    They are really pretty nice. They are around 1/43 scale, not near to the 1/64 Hotwheels. I have many other 1/43 Delorean models that have much better detail but they also cost twice as much or more. (I collect, buy, and sell toy cars and real cars as a hobby so get just about every DeLorean model that comes out.) If this was a stock version I would be getting more. I may go back anyway.
    -Rich

Club(s):   (DMCNE)

Too bad its the BTTF D. I get sick of never seeing a stock D diecast. Thank goodness for Hot Wheels.

My VIN:    2743

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

Oh FFS!!

Just when I thought my shop trawling days were over with the last of the HW, this happens. Now where is my nearest hallmark store......
    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

http://www.will-to-live.org

No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

My VIN:    4534

I know where I'm heading tomorrow...
    Red
    VIN 4534
    Born - October 1981
    Brought back to life - July 2011

My VIN:    6654

Club(s):   (DCF)

Cool

I just went down to the kitchen to tell my wife I wanted to go to the Hallmark store to pick up an Delorean ornament. She made a big deal about how stupid it was to have an Xmas ornament out of a Delorean. There’s nothing happening lately about Deloreans no movies, DMC stands for Dumb Mouse Car, Your's is in the shop, Why would anyone want a Delorean ornament, Yadda Yadda Yadda.

Anyway I went back to the computer to finish reading the new posts on DMC Talk and she walked in and said Happy Anniversary and handed me this.
    011.jpg

Now you can get an idea of the size. They are also $17.95

The envy of how lucky I am to have such a wonderful wife may begin
    Thanks,
    Lenny

DMCH New Build in 2005, Stage II, DPI Stainless Exhaust, Eibach Suspension, 170 Mph Speedometer, Xenon Lights, Wings-A-Loft, DMC Wide Angle Side Mirrors, 3rd Brake Light

My VIN:    802

Club(s):   (DMA)

Went this afternoon and picked myself up one. I told my wife about it and told her I wanted one for Christmas but she has the tendency to wait until the last minute. With my luck they would be all gone when she finally went! I figure if she does get me one I'll sell the one I picked up today. They only had two left on the shelf so this might be a popular one. I also picked up the Trans Am ornament for my wife (she's into the '77 Trans Am).

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast