FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Found! 4318!

Found! 4318!

My grandfather-in-law in Montana has a 1981 VIN 4318 that he claims is drivable. He drives it up and down the driveway at least once a year he says. He also says its got a grey interior, five speed, no GF hood. I've never seen it, and he's not tech savvy, so I won't be able to get pictures until I get in up there one of these days. He's probably not gonna sell it, he's kinda a stubborn old guy type who thinks he's sitting on a Duesenberg. Whatever though, 4318s location has been ascertained and if anyone knows the location of its sister cars that'd just be cool. I'll try to follow up with pics sooner than later.
    1-800-273-8255

My VIN:    16113

Club(s):   (SCDC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by thirdmanj View Post
    My grandfather-in-law in Montana has a 1981 VIN 4318 that he claims is drivable. He drives it up and down the driveway at least once a year he says. He also says its got a grey interior, five speed, no GF hood. I've never seen it, and he's not tech savvy, so I won't be able to get pictures until I get in up there one of these days. He's probably not gonna sell it, he's kinda a stubborn old guy type who thinks he's sitting on a Duesenberg. Whatever though, 4318s location has been ascertained and if anyone knows the location of its sister cars that'd just be cool. I'll try to follow up with pics sooner than later.
    Can you ask him if he was ever with Durbano Construction? That company was the original purchaser.
    Shannon

Quote Originally Posted by lazabby View Post
    Can you ask him if he was ever with Durbano Construction? That company was the original purchaser.
    Hmmm, nope. Seems like Durbano was misappropriating funds though...
    1-800-273-8255