FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Fuel lines

Fuel lines

Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction with what ends are used on the DeLorean?

For the incoming line and regulator I have the gm fittings for the 3.0 motor. But I need to get the fittings to attach to the Delorean as well. Do any other cars use them? Is there a part number or type?
    Thanks in advance
    Darryl

If you're talking about the lines going to the return-to-tank and supply-from-tank lines, the threads are:

• M12 x 1.5 (Metric) (your fuel line will end in a male fitting) that threads into the fuel filter, I used a 90 degree one for clearance
    • 1/2-20" (SAE) inverted flare for the return to the tank. I was unable to find a male thread with the flare sticking out, so I used a regular flare unit and a crushable ferrule to make it fit.

The rest will depend on what you're doing. A stock conversion using a custom setup like mine will be all up to you. A 2.8 PRV manifold from an EFI car will be different from a 3.0 PRV.

Hope this helps.
    Aka Adam S, aka Adam Wright
    1981 DMC-12 #3416, mothballed in preparation for motor swap
    2006 Volvo S60R

It does thanks!

I have the GM fittings, but at least I have an idea of what I'm looking for that will fit.

Thanks again!

-Darryl