FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Annual DCO Meeting This Saturday in Columbus, OH!!!

Annual DCO Meeting This Saturday in Columbus, OH!!!

Hey Everyone!
    -Thank you for RSVPing! We are up to 41 DCOers attending the meeting this Saturday so far!
    -The weather looks dry and in the mid-40's Saturday.... great weather to stretch one’s Delorean legs!
    -Several of you RSVPd that you are driving your Delorean, let’s make it a record for the DCO annual meeting!!

DMC Midwest to be at the DCO annual meeting!

That's right, Dave and Julee Swingle will be attending the DCO meeting in Columbus, OH on Saturday! If you are attending and would like them to bring parts to save on tax and shipping, please call them ASAP as this was a last minute surprise!

Photos from yesterday's highly successful event! Thanks everyone for coming!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1145695&type=1

Thank you so much Dave DeLorean-Midwest and Julee DeLorean-Midwest for driving all the way from Chicago, IL to party with us! Also, thank you DeLorean Motor Company and James Espey for the raffle prizes!

My VIN:    3299

Thank YOU, sir, for hosting such a great event! Can't wait for some great times like the March parade, the April prom, and Sean's BBQ tech session, amongst so many great times coming!
    DMCTalk.org Moderator

Actual snippet of a conversation from Sept 2013:

Me: Eddie, I can't wait to get the car back when you're done with it.

Eddie: Yeah, you'll be able to give the car gas, and it won't be - like - embarrassing....

My VIN:    3589

Thanks Josh!

Quote Originally Posted by DeLorean03 View Post
    Thank YOU, sir, for hosting such a great event! Can't wait for some great times like the March parade, the April prom, and Sean's BBQ tech session, amongst so many great times coming!

Really had a great time! I love seeing everyone in the club and seeing what they were up to the previous year! Congrats to Mike for his win @ Calvacade in Cincinnati, Thanks to Ken K. for his help this past year with getting my car back on the road (Seriously, that was cool!) and welcome to Dave Harris to the new ownership of the Delorean! Hi Jason, Jeremiah, Nick , Brian, and everyone else! What a seriously bad-ass seriously cool club!!!