FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Time to get registered!! Celebration Exotic Car Festival 04/11/2013 - 04/14/2013

My VIN:    16336 (SOLD)

We always run two. One is for the ones that visit the DCF section, and the other is for the special events for the people who don't.
    One of DMCTalk.org's original admins

Mainly lurking, just passing through. Still enjoying reading about everyone's progress.

My VIN:    16336 (SOLD)

IMPORTANT REGISTRATION UPDATE!!

I spoke to Tony from DMCFL, and once again, he has graciously offered to cover half of the registration costs for the first 10 people to register their cars BEFORE APRIL 1, 2013. This offer applies to persons who have already registered as well.

Here's how it works: Register your vehicle as normal on the CECF website. On the day of the show, as long as you and your car show up as scheduled and participate in the show, Tony will be there with a $25.00 check!

Please remember, if for some reason you can NOT attend, or your car does not make it to the show, the offer does not count. You MUST be present with your delorean IN THE SHOW to receive the registration discount!!!

Thank you again Tony and DMCFL for this more than generous offer.

Remember, get yourself registered BEFORE 04/01/2013 to receive your discount!! I look forward to seeing you all at Celebration 2013.

-Mike
    One of DMCTalk.org's original admins

Mainly lurking, just passing through. Still enjoying reading about everyone's progress.

My VIN:    Former owner of 1098

Club(s):   (DCF)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    IMPORTANT REGISTRATION UPDATE!!

I spoke to Tony from DMCFL, and once again, he has graciously offered to cover half of the registration costs for the first 10 people to register their cars BEFORE APRIL 1, 2013. This offer applies to persons who have already registered as well.

Here's how it works: Register your vehicle as normal on the CECF website. On the day of the show, as long as you and your car show up as scheduled and participate in the show, Tony will be there with a $25.00 check!

Please remember, if for some reason you can NOT attend, or your car does not make it to the show, the offer does not count. You MUST be present with your delorean IN THE SHOW to receive the registration discount!!!

Thank you again Tony and DMCFL for this more than generous offer.

Remember, get yourself registered BEFORE 04/01/2013 to receive your discount!! I look forward to seeing you all at Celebration 2013.

-Mike
    I have yet another REGISTRATION UPDATE!!!

I spoke to Tony this weekend and he has extended the discount incentive to ANYONE who registers BEFORE APRIL 10th! No more 10 car limit! However, if for some reason you can NOT attend, or your car does not make it to the show, the offer does not count. You MUST be present with your DeLorean IN THE SHOW to receive the registration discount!!!
    Brandon S.

2014 Honda Civic EX
    2007 Volvo S60R

Ok guys, as of today we only have 2 cars registered for the show and we are about 3 weeks out. Usually we have 10 or so cars by this point!

Remember, Tony from DMCFL will cover half of your admission fee, so in the end it will only cost you a $25 donation. Let's get registered, guys and gals!
    Brandon S.

2014 Honda Civic EX
    2007 Volvo S60R

My VIN:    3095

Make that 3 ! I'm going to register right now.

Awesome, thanks!
    Brandon S.

2014 Honda Civic EX
    2007 Volvo S60R

Registration Update!

As of today, we have 7 cars registered for the show. We would love to have an even 10!

If anyone is interested, Tony's "half off" deal is good for anyone who registers between now and April 10th.
    Brandon S.

2014 Honda Civic EX
    2007 Volvo S60R

My VIN:    1150

Sorry to say that I won't be able to make it this year. Time & money are both in short supply at the moment, so other things have to take priority :-(

I'll miss seeing y'all, have fun...

My VIN:    01643

Club(s):   (DCF) (DCO) (DCUK)

Man I wish I could make it this year. I really want to take advantage of track day!

Oh well, hopefully next year.

My VIN:    3004

It's looking doubtful that I can make it this year. Too many family matters. Hopefully I can attend the next tech session since I got a lot of work mounting up again.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast