FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: DCVA New Year Greetings!

If I don't get to it before hand, I'd like to replace my steering column bushing. Josh knows about it I think.

P.S. Chuck, with all the DeLoreans there we should be covered on "blow", all that's left is the hookers, and I think on an earlier thread we established that one would fit in the trunk.
    Last edited by thirdmanj; 02-25-2013 at 12:24 PM.
    1-800-273-8255

Nothing witty here lest it offend

Quote Originally Posted by thirdmanj View Post
    If I don't get to it before hand, I'd like to replace my steering column bushing. Josh knows about it I think.

P.S. Chuck, with all the DeLoreans there we should be covered on "blow", all that's left is the hookers, and I think on an earlier thread we established that one would fit in the trunk.
    I'm sort of in a snowball situation. If I want new A pillars, then I should also want a new dasch and front speakers and windshield and and and...

Nit-picking customer(as seen on TV) Iznodmad's Avatar

My VIN:    #5000 (Grey, manual, SS chassis, intercooled twin turbo), #16128 (Grey, auto, efi twin turbo), #888

Club(s):   (DCVA) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

I have been watching this thread. I'd really like to attend, but the timing is all wrong for me. The last weekend of March is Easter weekend, too many family commitments for me. Y'all have fun and post lots of pics!

Quote Originally Posted by Iznodmad View Post
    I have been watching this thread. I'd really like to attend, but the timing is all wrong for me. The last weekend of March is Easter weekend, too many family commitments for me. Y'all have fun and post lots of pics!
    Yes indeed, it's Easter weekend and hopefully we'll be able to celebrate by bringing a DeLorean back from the dead!
    1-800-273-8255

My VIN:    2808 6921

Club(s):   (DCVA) (DCUK)

Yes indeed, it's Easter weekend and hopefully we'll be able to celebrate by bringing a DeLorean back from the dead!
    Yeah, it's kind of a bad weekend for everyone with family commitments but I really miss my cars and am sticking to getting them over to the new house. I also picked a weekend where we are going into Spring Break (at least up here). Cmon, where's the Va peeps at!

Still waiting to hear back from Josh, regarding those dates.
    1-800-273-8255

How does the 2nd weekend of April sound?
    1-800-273-8255

How does the 2nd weekend of April sound?
    How does my fist in your face sound? Just kidding. DMA is 3rd week in April, just FYI. If it's close enough, maybe they should be combined.

Quote Originally Posted by SamHill View Post
    How does my fist in your face sound? Just kidding. DMA is 3rd week in April, just FYI. If it's close enough, maybe they should be combined.
    Well the DMA would have to not mind coming down to Richmond. Getting Chucks beast up and running is kinda the main event. But I'm down for the 3rd week if Josh is ok with it. He's the one who suggested 2nd weekend in April might work, but haven't got the affirmative on that just yet.
    1-800-273-8255

Well the DMA would have to not mind coming down to Richmond. Getting Chucks beast up and running is kinda the main event. But I'm down for the 3rd week if Josh is ok with it. He's the one who suggested 2nd weekend in April might work, but haven't got the affirmative on that just yet.
    Gotcha. I'll be watching this space

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast