FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Deloreans near Connecticut?

Deloreans near Connecticut?

Hello, I am in the navy and currently living in Groton,Ct. I am from Alabama and have seen about three in my life. My dream is to own a DMC one day, but right now I want to see one up close. Theres a PJ Grady in New York not to far from me but since I am just an enthusiast, not a customer I dont know if they would be willing to let me look at one up close. Does anyone know of any car shows where a Delorean will be, or know of a Delorean near me that I could see If I bought the owner lunch or something like that? I love these cars and the story behind it. Thanks for everything.

Subschool?
    1-800-273-8255

yup. you guessed it. In about 5 weeks im headed to portsmouth.

Quote Originally Posted by jairle38 View Post
    yup. you guessed it. In about 5 weeks im headed to portsmouth.
    LoL. Look me up when you get here and figure out which boat you're going to.
    1-800-273-8255

Nothing witty here lest it offend

Take the sun and sand of San Diego, the beauty of Lake Tahoe, the culture of San Francisco, the cuisine of New Orleans, the excitement of New York City, and you have Portsmouth, VA.

:crackpipe:

PM sent thirdmanj report by March 20, it portsmouth maine/new hampshire not Va. I have not been to excited about staying here in the northeast. I am not built for the cold weather. This weather right now is killing me. I wanted anywhere but up here honestly. I love certain places up here like New York city and Newport,Ri but I do hate the snow and I sent my truck home because of all this salt but now that Im gonna be here Im gonna get rid of it and lease a vehicle. That being said now that I am going to Maine Im not upset about going there. I cant do nothing about it and there is plenty of things to keep me entertained. My dad had a friend back home who had a Delorean untill about 2002 and I found who he sold it to but could never get in contact with the owner. So the closest I have ever got to a DMC was a derelict one in Louisiana that was parked in a old mechanic car shops parking lot behind a few other cars and we turned around in his parking lot. Im hoping being up here in the north east in an area with more people I come across an owner who is gracious enough to let me look at it up close and maybe get a ride but heck id be happy with just a close look lol. Its my dream car.

My VIN:    5879

You're welcome to come take a look at mine in Boston. Heck, I'd even give you a ride in it so long as it's in spring after a good deal of rain has washed the salt off the roads.

Really? Id love to! Im moving up to Portsmouth, ME around March 20. I wont have my truck up here till then anyway so that works out. Yeah I have been trying hard to find one to look at for a good while now so this would be the highlight of my year. Thank you so much. I understand not driving while there is salt on the roads. Vehicles at home dont realy rust. I had never seen cars and trucks from the 2000s rust till I came up here. Just about every 90s early 2000s truck I have seen has at least one cab corner rusted out. Thanks again.