Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Need Delortean Time Machine for booking in Florida

  1. #1
    Member Coulombe's Avatar
    Join Date:  Sep 2011

    Location:  Oviedo, Florida

    Posts:    96

    My VIN:    5610

    Need Delortean Time Machine for booking in Florida

    Does anyone live in Florida that owns a Delorean Time Machine. I have a booking in February 2013 for southern Florida area that I will not be able to commit to. PM me immediately if interested. Thanks Bruce Coulombe of Coulombe Enterprises
    Last edited by Coulombe; 01-26-2013 at 02:19 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member whocruiser's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  South Florida

    Posts:    243

    My VIN:    1150

    Club(s):   (DCF)

    If they are desperate enough to still go for a "plain vanilla" car without the temporal plumbing instead as a last resort should no Time Machine be available, do drop me a line to see if I'm available. I do know that Tony has a nice fully tricked out Time Machine in the showroom now at DMCFL, but I don't know under what circumstances, if any, he might make it available to others, or how far from home.

  3. #3
    Member Coulombe's Avatar
    Join Date:  Sep 2011

    Location:  Oviedo, Florida

    Posts:    96

    My VIN:    5610

    Quote Originally Posted by whocruiser View Post
    If they are desperate enough to still go for a "plain vanilla" car without the temporal plumbing instead as a last resort should no Time Machine be available, do drop me a line to see if I'm available. I do know that Tony has a nice fully tricked out Time Machine in the showroom now at DMCFL, but I don't know under what circumstances, if any, he might make it available to others, or how far from home.
    Thank you. I'll give Tony a ring. I'll also talk with the client and see if a stock D is acceptable. The gig is in Boca Raton, Fl

  4. #4
    Mostly Harmless... refugeefromcalif's Avatar
    Join Date:  Aug 2012

    Location:  Duncanville, Alabama USA

    Posts:    817

    My VIN:    6599

    Quote Originally Posted by whocruiser View Post
    I do know that Tony has a nice fully tricked out Time Machine in the showroom now at DMCFL.
    I got to see that car when I picked up 6599 at DMC Florida. First time I'd ever seen a Time Machine replica in person. (Not counting Universal Studios).

    Here's some pics I took of it,

    George
    Attached Images
    George.



    1974 BMW RS90 motorcycle
    1981 DeLorean. Cruise Control, Wings-A-Loft, Eibach springs, Spax shocks, Stage1 exhaust, Manual, Grey and Grooved, LED clock and fixed pulls.
    1993 del Sol S (With a Few, Upgrades)
    2017 Chrysler Pacifica Limited

  5. #5
    Member Coulombe's Avatar
    Join Date:  Sep 2011

    Location:  Oviedo, Florida

    Posts:    96

    My VIN:    5610

    Quote Originally Posted by refugeefromcalif View Post
    I got to see that car when I picked up 6599 at DMC Florida. First time I'd ever seen a Time Machine replica in person. (Not counting Universal Studios).

    Here's some pics I took of it,

    George
    Thanks for those photos. I forgot about Tony's build. This Time Machine build was done by Danny Botkin of DMC in CA for Tony. I hadn't seen any finished photos of the build. I provided some of the parts to Danny for this car. I must say, Danny did an extra great job with this one.

  6. #6
    Mostly Harmless... refugeefromcalif's Avatar
    Join Date:  Aug 2012

    Location:  Duncanville, Alabama USA

    Posts:    817

    My VIN:    6599

    I wished I'd gotten the VIN and asked more about the car, (and taken more pictures of it), because I'm now curious if it's For Sale.
    Tom Huckelberry told me that they'd had it there a couple of weeks? before I picked up my car. I took those pics on 9/12/2012.

    George
    George.



    1974 BMW RS90 motorcycle
    1981 DeLorean. Cruise Control, Wings-A-Loft, Eibach springs, Spax shocks, Stage1 exhaust, Manual, Grey and Grooved, LED clock and fixed pulls.
    1993 del Sol S (With a Few, Upgrades)
    2017 Chrysler Pacifica Limited

  7. #7
    Member Coulombe's Avatar
    Join Date:  Sep 2011

    Location:  Oviedo, Florida

    Posts:    96

    My VIN:    5610

    Quote Originally Posted by refugeefromcalif View Post
    I wished I'd gotten the VIN and asked more about the car, (and taken more pictures of it), because I'm now curious if it's For Sale.
    Tom Huckelberry told me that they'd had it there a couple of weeks? before I picked up my car. I took those pics on 9/12/2012.

    George
    I believe Danny delivered the car to DMC Florida ( Tony) in April or May of 2012. I thought Tony was going to showcase it at the DCS show in June of 2012 but, in an email to me he stated he wasn't placing it in the show.

    I don't know if it is for sale but, I'll bet it is if someone made Tony a good price for it. You have to ask Danny Botkin for the Vin #. You might try messaging a guy on this forum goes by the name "citizen" He is keeping a list of all the Delorean vin numbers on his TXDMC.com website. He'done a great job of keeping track of which Deloreans are: stock, wrecked, painted or gone down the road of being transformed into a Time Machine.

  8. #8
    Member Coulombe's Avatar
    Join Date:  Sep 2011

    Location:  Oviedo, Florida

    Posts:    96

    My VIN:    5610

    Quote Originally Posted by whocruiser View Post
    If they are desperate enough to still go for a "plain vanilla" car without the temporal plumbing instead as a last resort should no Time Machine be available, do drop me a line to see if I'm available. I do know that Tony has a nice fully tricked out Time Machine in the showroom now at DMCFL, but I don't know under what circumstances, if any, he might make it available to others, or how far from home.
    Thank you for your offer. I'll keep that in mind and pass it on as well. Never know!

    What part of Florida are you in? The event is in Boca Raton Fla.

  9. #9
    Member Coulombe's Avatar
    Join Date:  Sep 2011

    Location:  Oviedo, Florida

    Posts:    96

    My VIN:    5610

    Thanks everyone for all your help. No need any longer for this request. As of 01-30-2013 the booking has been filed with a Delorean Time Machine located in Miami .

  10. #10
    Senior Member whocruiser's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  South Florida

    Posts:    243

    My VIN:    1150

    Club(s):   (DCF)

    Quote Originally Posted by Coulombe View Post
    Thank you for your offer. I'll keep that in mind and pass it on as well. Never know!

    What part of Florida are you in? The event is in Boca Raton Fla.
    I'm in the central Broward County area, a bit west of Fort Lauderdale, so pretty easy access to the whole tri-county area.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •