FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Looking for a DMC 12 to restore - 18k or less?

President, DeLorean Industries

My VIN:    5646,5080, 5880, 10234, 3639, 2518, 10586, 1538

Giovanni,

The demand here in the states is extremely high. I'm not in the business of selling junk neglected cars and opt to provide a superior product. I could easily pull a restoration candidate out of storage and say "here you go". That is not how I do business. I know exactly what you are looking for and what you would like to spend. When the right car matching what you desire comes along you will be the first to know. I do virtually no advertising of cars we offer for sale because normally they already have a home lined up before I purchase and restore. Again I can dig into the bottom of the barrel if you would really like me to but they are rough and need a lot of attention.

In the mean while have you checked with other vendors to see what they may have available? I would love to make a sale happen but have nothing available to sell you at this point in good faith.
    www.deloreanindustries.com Every Detail Matters

My VIN:    3305

All right I see your point, and I'm so very happy to hear that you're at least ALIVE! You know, in this search I feel happy just to know that someone out there answers to my questions! When I don't see no movement there... I feel so down hearted!

I'll use my email address for the technical issues... thanks Josh! Let's see if we can arrange something... I just needed to feel your "presence"!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10