FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Big Indianapolis 500 Event - May 11th 2013- Drive Your Delorean On The Track!

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas R View Post
    Good lord, did you post this enough times, lol. Hope no one misses it.
    Are you going this year Nicholas? There has been a lot of activity going on with hotel rooms and registration compared to last year.
    It is possible that this could reach car count levels near some of the past DCS's which is very exciting so I have to share with everyone I can!!
    The more Ds the more fun!

My VIN:    01643

Club(s):   (DCF) (DCO) (DCUK)

Unfortunately I can't make it. Ill be on a cruise until the 12th. Be sure to take photos!

My VIN:    3299

Unfortunately I can't make it. Ill be on a cruise until the 12th. Be sure to take photos!
    Dude.....first St. Patricks...now this D: ..... man ._.
    DMCTalk.org Moderator

Actual snippet of a conversation from Sept 2013:

Me: Eddie, I can't wait to get the car back when you're done with it.

Eddie: Yeah, you'll be able to give the car gas, and it won't be - like - embarrassing....

My VIN:    01643

Club(s):   (DCF) (DCO) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by DeLorean03 View Post
    Dude.....first St. Patricks...now this D: ..... man ._.
    Dude... weren't you like, ditching this event to go to a Back to the Future screening up until like a week or two ago?

If I were in the country I would make an effort to be there, lol. Heck, if we were allowed to drive at full speed around the track, I'd reschedule the cruise! But it was a gift from a friend scheduled last year.

Dont worry, I'll still be at DCS 2014 (because if I don't, Ken will probably evict me, lol)

My VIN:    17082

Club(s):   (DOI)

Heck, if we were allowed to drive at full speed around the track, I'd reschedule the cruise!
    Just because you aren't allowed to, doesn't mean you can't
    - Devon

83 Canadian Spec - Manual, Grey, Fixed Pulls, Flat Hood

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Just registered. I called in my registration since I was confused on which package to select.

I purchased one $50 package for myself and my Delorean. I also have a non-Delorean attending with my wife and child. I had to purchase an additional $10 for my wife, and kids under 12 are free!

Grand Total: $60. Looking forward to the event!
    ~Eddie, VIN 16908

My VIN:    5180

Quote Originally Posted by EdR5150 View Post
    Just registered. I called in my registration since I was confused on which package to select.

I purchased one $50 package for myself and my Delorean. I also have a non-Delorean attending with my wife and child. I had to purchase an additional $10 for my wife, and kids under 12 are free!

Grand Total: $60. Looking forward to the event!
    Are you traveling on your own or would you be interested joining a caravan group?
    Last edited by DMC5180; 04-22-2013 at 05:21 PM.
    DENNIS

VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II​, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.

Hey Dennis, yes, I'd like to caravan with anyone!
    Rich W is still not sure if he's attending. I've heard Dave S is going, and may be headed out Saturday morning. I'm not sure if anyone else from DMC-MWC is going.
    ~Eddie, VIN 16908

My VIN:    5180

Quote Originally Posted by EdR5150 View Post
    Hey Dennis, yes, I'd like to caravan with anyone!
    Rich W is still not sure if he's attending. I've heard Dave S is going, and may be headed out Saturday morning. I'm not sure if anyone else from DMC-MWC is going.
    It was advertised that DMCMW (Mike) would be doing a Stainless graining and care tech session Friday afternoon at Jason Sharkeys House. So I would assume they would be Leaving Friday morning. I was planning to coordinate with Dave on there expected departure from the shop. (DMCFlux) Steve would like to join in too. Do you know anyone else in the chicago area that may planning to attend. I thought Tony was going. How about the Brandys family or Heather and Marty. Perhaps Jim and his wife.
    DENNIS

VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II​, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.

Quote Originally Posted by DMC5180 View Post
    It was advertised that DMCMW (Mike) would be doing a Stainless graining and care tech session Friday afternoon at Jason Sharkeys House. So I would assume they would be Leaving Friday morning. I was planning to coordinate with Dave on there expected departure from the shop. (DMCFlux) Steve would like to join in too. Do you know anyone else in the chicago area that may planning to attend. I thought Tony was going. How about the Brandys family or Heather and Marty. Perhaps Jim and his wife.
    DMCMW and DMCH will definitely be there as stated on Friday. It's going to be a blast!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast