FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Big Indianapolis 500 Event - May 11th 2013- Drive Your Delorean On The Track!

Procrastinators need to commit within the next 7 days!

As the license plate says...time is running out!

Those of you who haven't signed up yet: you can't procrastinate any longer. You need to commit and join the rest of us at the DeLorean Indianapolis Motor Speedway Event! Click on the below link, print the form and mail it and your entry fee ($50 per car) to Jason Sharkey. He must receive it by April 30th.

http://www.in-dmc.org/wp-content/upl...-Car-ClubV.pdf.

Hotels are filling up fast and this event is shaping up to have between 50 and 100 DeLoreans attending!

Let's make a statement! See everyone there!

My VIN:    5180

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Josh,

That form is confusing (it shows all admission packages as per person.) I take it we need to disregard what the form says and just send $50 to Jason with the forms filled out for Track registration purposes.

Is this correct? If we want to purchase the Extra Access $100 Upgraded package for Saturday. That would be on a per person basis over and above the the $50 car fee. Yes or no.
    DENNIS

VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II​, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.

DMC Midwest - 815.459.6439 DMCMW Dave's Avatar

My VIN:    (former)05429

Quote Originally Posted by DeloreanJoshQ View Post
    DMCMW and DMCH will definitely be there as stated on Friday. It's going to be a blast!
    Yes, we are planning to go, probably hitting the road Friday morning. We're may be looking for an extra driver for the way down (must be someone we know - it will be MY car.) DMCH is flying in directly to Indianapolis.
    Dave S
    DMC Midwest - retired but helping
    Greenville SC

price is per DeLorean, includes two people

Quote Originally Posted by DMC5180 View Post
    Josh,

That form is confusing (it shows all admission packages as per person.) I take it we need to disregard what the form says and just send $50 to Jason with the forms filled out for Track registration purposes.

Is this correct? If we want to purchase the Extra Access $100 Upgraded package for Saturday. That would be on a per person basis over and above the the $50 car fee. Yes or no.
    No. I again reconfirmed with Jason Sharkey, who confirmed it with the event representative.
    The prices apply to each DeLorean , up to two people and not individual as the form states. This is how the pricing was last year. The reason for this special pricing is because they welcome the large group of Deloreans!

My VIN:    5180

Thanks for the Confirmation.
    DENNIS

VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II​, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.

"All DeLorean Owners attending the 500 Event,
    Jason and I have been made aware of some last minute changes. Attached you will find an updated schedule of events. The IMS track changed the times on up to push our arrival time up by an hour. This has us now leaving Lebanon at 0800 to be at the track on time. They have also instated an additional $10 charge for passengers in the car while riding on the track. Jason and I deeply apologize for this, and understand any frustrations/inconveniences this might have caused. If you see somebody that is not in the contact of this email please pass it along. If you could send back a confirmation email to either myself or Jason ([email protected]) we will compare that to a list of drivers to ensure that everybody is aware. Once again, I thank you for your patience and understanding."

-Rick Vermillion

Tickets

When I ordered my tickets via the phone number, I was told they would be sent in snail mail in about "1 or 2 weeks." As of Wednesday May 8th, I still hadn't received them. I called IMS, and was told they had been mailed Tuesday, May 7th.
    I let them know this could be a problem since many people are arriving a day or two early. IMS said if I hadn't received them by Friday, I could stop by the admin office, and they would help me out. Ugh.
    ~Eddie, VIN 16908

Had a good time,but,it sure was cold.Would have stayed longer if not for that.Toni got to see Helio Castroneves and it made her day.I mentioned this before,but,the Corvettes got to run 3 abreast.6864 Steve.

My VIN:    15297

One of the best days of my life!!!!

Thank you Jason and Rick!!! If you did not go to Indy, boy you missed out. Just driving my DMC on the track, What a rush. Words cannot describe it. Great venue, great people, well organized. Plenty to see and do. Looking at all the quality classic cars, Able to go to gasoline alley, watching a Indy car go by @ 213mph. I am happy I got this out of my bucket list. Only bad thing that happened. On my way back to NY. My angel drive went south. Oh well time to make some repairs.

My VIN:    17082

Club(s):   (DOI)

I have a Facebook Album up from some of the event. It should be public, so tag any cars or people you recognize! There were far too many people for me to remember names
    - Devon

83 Canadian Spec - Manual, Grey, Fixed Pulls, Flat Hood

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast