FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Looks like VideoBob's TV show car is up for sale.....

Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
    There's nothing like a BTTF thread to get it spiraling downwards in record time.
    Hiya Dermot
    1-800-273-8255

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Banged your VIN'S mom

Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
    There's nothing like a BTTF thread to get it spiraling downwards in record time.
    That's why offto55.com is so popular. The BTTF bunch ran it into the ground and they come here every so often with the exact.same BS, it always ends in a lock.
    http://dmctalk.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=90&dateline=161808992  9

Just leave me out of it..

Lock....

Lock....

Lock....

My VIN:    2743

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    That's why offto55.com is so popular. The BTTF bunch ran it into the ground and they come here every so often with the exact.same BS, it always ends in a lock.
    Now you have hit on something I have been wondering about.

Iirc that offto55.com is shut down as an active forum. Is there a replacement for BTTF car builders/fans, apart from here and Steve's BTTF.com?
    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

http://www.will-to-live.org

No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

Yes!

BTTFparts is up and running.

Yaaaaaaay!

ED:wiggle:

Attention Whore

I did say that this #3 car was one of the worst cars I ever built.
    I admit that. What else can I say?
    But it was something I did super cheap and super fast for a charity case.
    It doesn't matter though, I can build a crappy car or a masterpiece, jealous and narcissistic people with insecurities
    will always find something negative to say.
    It has taken me almost a decade to learn this lesson, but this stuff rolls off my back now.
    The only people who truly matter to me are my wife, my customers who are buying the cars
    and the people whom I am taking from who have given me their endorsement.
    People like Bob Gale, Kevin Pike, Andrew Probert and others who actually contributed to the movie.
    Someone who is a plagiarist such as myself who copies those great people's work have no right to judge it or claim it as my own
    the way Gary and other people try to do.

One of the reasons that "offto55.com" closed down was because Gary infiltrated it using a stolen password taken
    from someone on his website that he hacked, he downloaded all their secret files and compromised their servers.
    Since the owner of the site, J Ryan is working with Joe and the restoration team he has been focused on much more
    important things, as have I.
    I do however have a huge prop forum that also includes BTTF if you want to check it out:
    http://www.bobspropshop.com/phpbb/index.php

I am currently wrapping up my 11th Time Machine and I can proudly say that this one is a really good car.
    I will also have to give some credit to Gary for an unplanned contribution to the car.
    Some of the parts I am using are parts that were originally put on Terry Matales' car built by Gary.
    When Terry joined up with Joe and the team and he stripped every single Gary Weaver part from the car.
    He was going to simply throw it all away but told me I could have it if I wanted it, so I took it for free.
    At the end of the day, it's all just metal to me.
    Some of the parts Gary built are very good, I will give him compliments to the time he put into some of them.
    However my feelings about Gary are that his personality and actions supersede his talents.
    (IE: Lance Armstrong)
    So yeah, I admit, I have replied to some of his antics in a vulgar and immature way in the past but I am over those
    types of stunts now. I am older and wiser now and I am learning to be a little bit more diplomatic when I can.

Thank you to those who support me!!!
    See you at the next Delorean Car Show!!!

Quote Originally Posted by videobob View Post
    So yeah, I admit, I have replied to some of his antics in a vulgar and immature way in the past but I am over those
    types of stunts now. I am older and wiser now and I am learning to be a little bit more diplomatic...
    Wow, again, what an incredibly narcissistic and self serving post. That thing was loaded with more self praise and plugs than a 30min TV special. I'm not surprised though, it's expected.

Oh, and in regards to that last little bit.. CRAP!! Based on our exchanges in the past via PM you haven't changed a bit.
    1-800-273-8255

Attention Whore

PM's James?
    We have only had a few, first you were asking me to sell you some of my old parts I have pulled off my conversions, then you asked me about some weather stripping, then you went on to tell me about your amazing military service, in an attempt to bond with you on some sort of commonality I mentioned that
    my latest customer at the time was also in the military and gave me a gift of a folded flag that was flown over his base and how honored I was to
    receive such a gift.... you went on to tell me how worthless and common it was and that it made me a blow hard to even mention it to you.

I came to the conclusion that you are not interested in making friends, but rather to be a troll.
    Other than your constant attempts to harass me in posts and in PM's I have had little interaction with you and considering that you have nothing
    to do with this conversation there really is no point in addressing you further.

Quote Originally Posted by videobob View Post
    PM's James?
    We have only had a few, first you were asking me to sell you some of my old parts I have pulled off my conversions, then you asked me about some weather stripping, then you went on to tell me about your amazing military service, in an attempt to bond with you on some sort of commonality I mentioned that
    my latest customer at the time was also in the military and gave me a gift of a folded flag that was flown over his base and how honored I was to
    receive such a gift.... you went on to tell me how worthless and common it was and that it made me a blow hard to even mention it to you.

I came to the conclusion that you are not interested in making friends, but rather to be a troll.
    Other than your constant attempts to harass me in posts and in PM's I have had little interaction with you and considering that you have nothing
    to do with this conversation there really is no point in addressing you further.
    You do indeed have the most incredible selective memory.

LoL, "amazing military service"? That doesn't even sound like me. Now I wish I woulda saved some of those PMs just to verify how full of bull you are. If there's anything to take from this, it's that VB can always be relied upon for some comical chest puffing!
    1-800-273-8255

Attention Whore

I did save all of those messages, would you like me to post them?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast