FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: North Carolina Tech Event (Spring 2013)-Saturday April 20th-Featuring DPI

Hello everyone you can add me to the party , my friend Warren and 3143 yes its revived finally revived .(NOT RESTORED!)thanks hope to see everybody on 4 20 hey josh don t forgrt to bring my new seats gray thanks

Also if anyone is intrested ,I will be taking offers on all parts that i don t need anymore since i converted to carb thanks Steve Rice

My VIN:    02613

Club(s):   (DCF)

Since TZFilms is out, should I bring my camera/tripod? I don't have a pro video camera but it's high def and I've been able to get some decent video out of it before under the right lighting conditions.
    3.0L, automatic, carbureted

Nit-picking customer(as seen on TV) Iznodmad's Avatar

My VIN:    #5000 (Grey, manual, SS chassis, intercooled twin turbo), #16128 (Grey, auto, efi twin turbo), #888

Club(s):   (DCVA) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Alright, glad to have you back Marcello! And yes, Farrar, please bring your camera and tripod! Thanks!

My VIN:    16867

(*&*&*^&%^&*()*(*

Brake Master Cylinder went bonkers. Parts ordered, but will probably not get here in time. Have to find a mechanic in any event. Still plan to come, but I will be driving my '13 VW Jetta TDI to the event. I promise not to park in the "picture zone"!

Dick Ryan

My VIN:    781

Well, life has a funny way of working things out. Events beyond my control have come to pass and.....I CAN NOW COME AGAIN!

Since I'm coming I will still be bringing my Camera/Tripod, but Farrar you're welcome to bring yours if you still want to. More angles are never a bad thing.
    I'm glad things worked out as I was very bummed that I was going to miss, dare I say, the best DeLorean-related event in the western North Carolina area so far this year!

Cant wait to see you all there! 781 IS BACK BABY!
    When this baby hits 88 miles per hour...your going over the speed limit.

Nit-picking customer(as seen on TV) Iznodmad's Avatar

My VIN:    #5000 (Grey, manual, SS chassis, intercooled twin turbo), #16128 (Grey, auto, efi twin turbo), #888

Club(s):   (DCVA) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Update attending list

I was asked to provide an update to the list. There have been some changes. Had some people drop out due to family obligations, but added a few to make up the difference! Unfortunately, one DeLorean was involved in an accident, and it is currently in process of being repaired, so that owner will not make it.

Confirmed
    1. Me (2D)
    2. Josh/DPI
    3. Adam Knox
    4. Brandon (1D)-starting/running issues and brake booster
    5. Kevin (1D)- A/C compressor
    6. Todd (1D)
    7. Mike Babb (1D)-torsion bar adjustment
    8. Dick Ryan
    9. Walter Fox
    10. Chris M (1D)
    11. Steve Rice (1D)
    12. Farrar-shotgun with Steve Rice
    13. Trevor (1D)
    14. Yianni (1D)-on a trailer, idle adjustments and tuning needed after rebuilt engine install.
    15. Chuck and friend (enthusiasts looking to purchase a DeLorean in the future)
    16. Marcello and Warren (1D)
    17. Dwayne G-photography
    18. Jack (1D)
    19. Danny R. (1D)
    20. Steve Miller (1D)-door strikers/adjustment
    21. Chris Burns
    22. Mike-DMCTalk moderator

The following I consider maybe or haven't fully responded yet.

Alvan Judson (1D)
    Tony Sanders (1D)
    Don Mead (1D)
    Jonh P (1D)
    Ken Poole (1D)

I'll go ahead and let everyone also know that the main surprise I had lined up has fallen through. I'm not at liberty to discuss what it was either. I'm sorry, but I'll try again for the fall tech session. We are still going to have a great time! We have a raffle (courtesy Mike Babb and cafepress), door prizes (courtesy DPI), food (courtesy me), and fantastic weather ahead! I can't wait!

My VIN:    16867

%#$#%$&*&$

I guess I was more upset than I realized. It is not my brake master cylinder. . . . .it is the clutch master. Heck, I've got a 5 speed and I've been driving a stick since 1948 so if it had been the brake master, I could have still driven with the gears and the parking brake.

Dick Ryan

President, DeLorean Industries

My VIN:    5646,5080, 5880, 10234, 3639, 2518, 10586, 1538

Quote Originally Posted by Rad Dad View Post
    I guess I was more upset than I realized. It is not my brake master cylinder. . . . .it is the clutch master. Heck, I've got a 5 speed and I've been driving a stick since 1948 so if it had been the brake master, I could have still driven with the gears and the parking brake.

Dick Ryan
    I can help you with this Dick while I am down there if you would like.
    www.deloreanindustries.com Every Detail Matters

My VIN:    02613

Club(s):   (DCF)

Quote Originally Posted by TripleZeroFilms View Post
    Farrar you're welcome to bring yours if you still want to. More angles are never a bad thing.
    You'd have a hard time getting the footage to match -- my camera has an auto-light-balance that I have been unable to turn off. But hey, why not. It doesn't take up much space.
    3.0L, automatic, carbureted

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast