FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: North Carolina Tech Event (Spring 2013)-Saturday April 20th-Featuring DPI

My VIN:    02613

Club(s):   (DCF)

Quote Originally Posted by Iznodmad View Post
    I am also in need of a videographer, someone who can edit and put together about a 30 second video clip.
    I don't have a pro camera available to me right now, but if you get me the footage, I can edit it together when I get home.
    3.0L, automatic, carbureted

My VIN:    781

John, you are extremely close! I am planning a video, but what kind of video??????
    I am also in need of a videographer, someone who can edit and put together about a 30 second video clip.
    I can film/edit. It's both my hobby and job

Also, I know I've got a DeLorean shirt and a Rubix Cube.
    When this baby hits 88 miles per hour...your going over the speed limit.

My VIN:    5302

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Oh no.... not another Harlem Shake video..... please!
    Derek L
    VIN 5302

Nit-picking customer(as seen on TV) Iznodmad's Avatar

My VIN:    #5000 (Grey, manual, SS chassis, intercooled twin turbo), #16128 (Grey, auto, efi twin turbo), #888

Club(s):   (DCVA) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

And we have a winner! Yes, it was the idea of my sister. I searched all over and I couldn't find a Harlem Shake video with a DeLorean or multiple DeLoreans in it. I'm still fine tuning my idea, but it will be a perfect opportunity to do it.

Chris, I'd love your help with filming and editing the creation, if you are not too embarrassed or insulted by working on such a trashy project. I think it will be fun!

Me and some friends did the harlem shake videos there fun to do i bet if we do one with the deloreans itll be a huge hit on youtube lol

President, DeLorean Industries

My VIN:    5646,5080, 5880, 10234, 3639, 2518, 10586, 1538

And we have a winner! Yes, it was the idea of my sister. I searched all over and I couldn't find a Harlem Shake video with a DeLorean or multiple DeLoreans in it. I'm still fine tuning my idea, but it will be a perfect opportunity to do it.

Chris, I'd love your help with filming and editing the creation, if you are not too embarrassed or insulted by working on such a trashy project. I think it will be fun!
    I must finally be getting old. I had to google harlem shake..... Or I'm living in a stainless euphoria not accepting that an outside world exists.
    www.deloreanindustries.com Every Detail Matters

My VIN:    3028

Quote Originally Posted by DPI JOSH View Post
    I must finally be getting old. I had to google harlem shake..... Or I'm living in a stainless euphoria not accepting that an outside world exists.
    You say that like its a bad thing.

My VIN:    3472 (former), 1141

Club(s):   (RMDG) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Raffle at the event in April

Not to get away from the Harlem Shake line of thought, but I ordered about $150 worth of stuff that I will be bringing for the Raffle:
    Qty. Item Description Price
    1 Oversized DeLorean Wall Calendar (dmc12) Size:N/A StartDate:1/1/2013 $20.99
    1 "I'd rather be driving my DeLorean" bumper sticker (dmc12) Size:N/A - Color: White $4.49
    1 Dark T-Shirt (dmc12) Size:X-Large - Color: Black $21.99
    1 DeLorean - Irish Pride T-Shirt (dmc12) Size:Large - Color: Charcoal $24.09
    1 DeLorean Instrument Cluster Mug (dmc12) Size:N/A $12.09
    1 DeLorean Prototype Postcards (Package of (dmc12) Size:N/A $7.99
    1 Mileage and Maintenance Log (dmc12) Size:N/A $10.99
    1 Door Ajar Stainless Water Bottle 0.6L (dmc12) Size:N/A - Color: White $14.39
    1 DMC Large Poster (dmc12) Size:N/A $19.79
    1 looking down on black Mug (dmc12) Size:N/A $12.09

Will take pics of everything to post once they have made it to my place.
    Michael Babb

Nit-picking customer(as seen on TV) Iznodmad's Avatar

My VIN:    #5000 (Grey, manual, SS chassis, intercooled twin turbo), #16128 (Grey, auto, efi twin turbo), #888

Club(s):   (DCVA) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Reminder

Just a friendly reminder, as information tends to get lost in the shuffle as we talk about other things and ideas......

1. Especially for the new attendees, I have access to a local tire shop just a couple of miles from my house. I can get you outstanding deals on tires, mounting, balancing, and alignments. They already have all the specs in their computer. For NC residents, they can do safety inspections as well before you renew your tags. All I need is a PM with your interest in tires, what brand, size, etc that you want. I will reply with an "out the door" price to get the tires on your car, and alignment, etc if wanted. Because the tires would need to be ordered, I need to know at least one week in advance to assure they arrive for the tech day. You get to stay with your car the whole time and oversee the work being done on your car. The absolute best care is taken with the handling of your car, you will not be disappointed! Payment for any of this work will be due the day of the show.

2. DeLorean Performance Industries can bring anything you want with them, free shipping! However, you must contact Josh directly in order to get the parts you desire. Some items may not be available immediately, so please give him enough time to ensure he can bring what you want/need. Please also list anything you think you may want to work on at the tech session, so we can be sure we have enough time to accomplish the task.

That's all for now. Thanks everyone!

So is 5000 getting a new dash?? Cough cough wink wink ; D

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast