FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: North Carolina Tech Event (Spring 2013)-Saturday April 20th-Featuring DPI

Hey good job on the Harlem shake videos! Yea somehow get them on YouTube!

Awesome job on the videos Chris!!! I really appreciate everyone pitching in and helping with the filming and dancing in the video. I, like everyone else, like the 2nd one with the cuts better. Great job editing and getting all those great things everyone kept doing in the video. Thanks to all involved. And thank you to Steve for letting me borrow his suit.

Hey gang,
    Thanks so much for hosting such an awesome event. Darren, you really know how to throw a shindig! Had a great time. It was great meeting everybody!

I don't want to be part of the Human race Roman Legion's Avatar

My VIN:    VIN in progress.

Club(s):   (DCVA) (LVDG) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

When is the next meet?

Nit-picking customer(as seen on TV) Iznodmad's Avatar

My VIN:    #5000 (Grey, manual, SS chassis, intercooled twin turbo), #16128 (Grey, auto, efi twin turbo), #888

Club(s):   (DCVA) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Hmmm, strange new activity in this older thread. Nonetheless, glad to see people are remembering, and im excited to see it grow as it has been over the past few years. There will
    be a fall meet, for sure. It will be in October, most likely on the 12th. I'm still in the very early stages of planning. I'll put up an official thread in the next few weeks stating the date(s), time, and agenda. In the meantime, enjoy looking thru the past meets here on Dmctalk.

I don't want to be part of the Human race Roman Legion's Avatar

My VIN:    VIN in progress.

Club(s):   (DCVA) (LVDG) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Iznodmad View Post
    Hmmm, strange new activity in this older thread. Nonetheless, glad to see people are remembering, and im excited to see it grow as it has been over the past few years. There will
    be a fall meet, for sure. It will be in October, most likely on the 12th. I'm still in the very early stages of planning. I'll put up an official thread in the next few weeks stating the date(s), time, and agenda. In the meantime, enjoy looking thru the past meets here on Dmctalk.
    Excellent, this will be the first time I have been close to a DeLorean. The first one I saw was at an intersection in Maryland years ago, but maybe I'll actually get closer to one, nay, many this time (Provided someone lets me near their car.) If it isn't too cold, I'm riding the motorcycle.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14