FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Looking for a Mechanic in the Portland, OR area.

My VIN:    02975

Looking for a Mechanic in the Portland, OR area.

Can anyone recommend a mechanic anywhere near Portland, Oregon who is willing and able to work on DeLoreans?

Thanks for any suggestions.

My VIN:    6292 since Oct 1982 and THE DELOREAN TRAILER

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Looking for a mechanic in the Portland, OR area.

Suggest you contact Toby Peterson at DeLorean Motor Company Northwest located in Bellevue, WA. 425-451-7000 [email protected]. Second, the Pacific Northwest DeLorean Club PNDC--www.pndc.org has quite a few members in the Portland, OR. area that probably can help too. What's wrong? What help do you need? Let us know and we'll help.
    Arnie
    President PNDC

My VIN:    02975

Will do, I was hoping to avoid trailering the car that far but it looks like my best option. I need a new steering rack, throttle cable, Lower control arm, AC work and an electrical issue looked at. The car ran while bypassing the RPM relay only and a new relay didn't help.

The car is in Oregon, I am in Seattle right now. Arnie, I will be sending you the application this weekend to join the club again after years of being out of the DeLorean community.

My VIN:    6292 since Oct 1982 and THE DELOREAN TRAILER

Looking for a Mechanic in the Portland, OR. area.

Just a point of information. Your car Vin #2975 was originally owned by a Washington State Supreme Court justice. It changed hands a few times but always remained in the Pacific Northwest DeLorean Club (PNDC). Our latest records indicate it was in McMinnville, OR. in 2004. We repeate, "how can we help you?"
    Please advise.
    Arnie
    PNDC---WWW.pndc.org

Formally hmm252000

My VIN:    4099

A lot of those items would be pretty straight forward and easy to do during a tech session. Depending on your timeline, we might be able to knock a few of those out when Knut holds his next one. Otherwise there's also Vic's in Lake Oswego that does a decent job on Ds. But you really can't go wrong with Toby at DMC-NW.

My VIN:    16419

This is all good to know since I am thinking of relocating to Portland, and will definitely be bringing my baby with me.