FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Project Delorean (I know what I'm getting into!)

My VIN:    17143

From what I've heard, there was a dentist here in Saskatoon that ordered one new. It turned up for sale at Ens Lexus Toyota about ten years ago. It was fairly low mile at that time (about 14,000 if I remember correctly) and they wanted $20,000 but stated it needed work.
    There was also one around here in the early 90's that was painted red. I saw this car at Sherwood Chev on 8th street. It was for sale but it was owned by a friend of a salesman and not part of Sherwood's inventory. It was also $20,000 but in 1992. I'm pretty sure this is the same car featured in some inspirational posters that featured a red Delorean infront of Nutana High School on 11th street in Saskatoon.
    I had two other Delorean sightings in Saskatchewan but both could be the dentist car I first mentioned. One was driving down 8th street in Saskatoon and the other was just outside of North Battleford on the highway. Both these sightings were about 5-7 years ago.
    I don't know what became of these cars.
    Last edited by 17143; 07-14-2013 at 11:31 AM.

My VIN:    17143

Yes my vin is 17143. It is a 1983. I just hit 7800 km. It is in km as it is one of the few made specifically for the Canadian market.

I don't know how to post pics but here is one of it that someone else posted on the net:
    http://saskatoonautomall.com/spotted...let-bel-air-3/

My VIN:    11408

Club(s):   (DMWC) (TXDMC) (DCUK) (DOI)

Thanks for the Saskatoon Delorean history! Always exciting to learn more stuff about these cars, especially when its close to home.

Looks like you have a very nice car. Very low mileage as well. Ill have to stop by and see it sometime!

Supercharged 5.3L LS4 + Porsche 6spd
    [email protected]
    lsdelorean.com
    I am not affiliated with Delorean Midwest in anyway.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3