FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Lets get this party started

My VIN:    Formerly 2744

Club(s):   (DCF) (DMCNE)

Lets get this party started

By the end of the month I'll be back in NH. After a three year hiatus, I think I'm ready to return to New England. I'm looking forward to meeting the owners and fanatics in the area. Lets get this party started shall we?

My VIN:    Formerly 2744

Club(s):   (DCF) (DMCNE)

Ok, I know there are DeLorean owners and fanatics in New England.....so come out of hiding and lets make this an active club. One event a year just wont cut it! Anyone? Anyone? Bueller???

Looks like you're not to far from us. We would love to have some Deloreans at our car show in July if the club would like to come. It's in Mass, here's a link to the event on Facebook. http://www.facebook.com/events/116862378450745/

My VIN:    5879

I'd definitely be interested in any meets, shows, etc. that come up in the area. Just got my D and am excited to meet other owners!

Club(s):   (DMCNE)

Not much activity from New England DMC owners. Anyone else from Maine?

My VIN:    5510

Just got my Delorean back from the person I sold it to 13 years ago. I am currently getting it road worthy again. Would love to get involved with any local club and any event in New England.

Mike V

My VIN:    4941

RI Delorean

Hello I live in RI.....count me in the club ( If you are taking new members)!

My VIN:    4519

I'm in upstate NY; I've responded to a few different guys re: NE owners but I don't recall receiving much of a response.

My VIN:    5210

Club(s):   (DMCNE)

Hey I'm a Boston local! Delorean owners around new england are few and far between but, we are still alive and kicking. That being said, NE group isn't as organized as some of the others currently but a few people, myself included, are trying to find enough support to build the club up. Feel free to reach out any at time!
    3D Artist @ Wayfair LLC.

Status: Newbie - Apologies in advanced for a lack of knowledge of forum topics and etiquette. Thanks!

My VIN:    4941

I am ready

Quote Originally Posted by MSpieler View Post
    Hey I'm a Boston local! Delorean owners around new england are few and far between but, we are still alive and kicking. That being said, NE group isn't as organized as some of the others currently but a few people, myself included, are trying to find enough support to build the club up. Feel free to reach out any at time!
    OK- I am reaching!