FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Delorean Car Show Inc. 2014 Dayton, OHIO

My VIN:    01495

Club(s):   (DCO) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by DMC81 View Post
    Is DCS also open to the general public to look at the cars?
    On the Registration page, it says this:

Registration

DCS 2014 IS SOLD OUT!

Thank you for supporting DeLorean Car Show!

All are welcome to attend the Saturday, June 14th, 2014 car show.
    It will be running from 10-4 at the Marriott. The address is:

Dayton Marriott Hotel
    1414 S Patterson Blvd, Dayton, OH , United States 45409
    Tel: 1 (800) 450-8625 Fax: 1 (937) 223-7853
    website

There is a $10 per person* entrance fee to the show, which is payable at the door.

http://www.deloreancarshow.com/registration.php

My VIN:    10480

Local Car Wash

Are people looking for self-serve, or full service car washes?

My VIN:    2743

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

Quote Originally Posted by Rich W View Post
    I know Ken K. is extremely busy right now, so I thought I would post this "room" reminder in the DCS 2014 thread.

If you need to cancel a room reservation, please contact Ken K. first, either by email or by his cell number (preferred).
    Ken still has a few outstanding room requests and if you do not let Ken know when you cancel a room resrevation, the
    room will go back into the "general room pool" and not the "DCS room pool" (for Ken to be able to re-allocate, if needed).

Even if you cancel a room reservation and you tell the Marriott folks to release the room back to DCS, it does not always
    happen correctly, so it's best to contact Ken K. BEFORE you cancel a room reservation, so he can "watch for availability".
    So, if you have decided to share a room and you now have a room reservation freed up, please contact Ken K. first.

Thanks
    I just cancelled mine (before reading this - I have also now copied Ken). I discovered that it was in the name of ROB SIMS, which is not me. So if your name is ROB SIMS, you may not have a room/bed anymore. Don't know how that happened as I made it via my own Marriott number and got confirmation emails to my email address starting "Dear Dermot"....
    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

http://www.will-to-live.org

No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

My VIN:    6720

Club(s):   (AZ-D) (LVDG)

I just passed St Louis... Will be there tonight. It has been flawless driving since yesterday morning, until I just stopped for gas.
    The passenger door is stuck in the locked position. It will not open with the key from the outside, or hitting the button inside. When I press the button inside, it kind of tries to unlock, then stays locked. It had been working fine right up until then.
    The driver door works fine from inside and out.

What should I check first tonight?
    Or better, will anyone who understands the door lock system be around/free tonight to give a hand with it? (If so, please send me a pm w/ contact info, or reply and I'll send my cell #)
    5 speed, grooved hood, grey interior (Nov '81)
    QA1 coilovers, Delorean.eu LCA brackets, DPNW Poly swaybar bushings, DMCMW shock tower bar, Deloreana.com convex mirrors, DPNW Toby Tabs, DPI exhaust, C4 Corvette third brake light, PJ Grady tail light boards, Bitsyncmaster relays

My VIN:    6720

Club(s):   (AZ-D) (LVDG)

Disregard that... Got it taken care of. I was finally able to get it open, and duplicate the problem. It was caused by operator (passenger) error. My fiancè was not closing the door hard enough and the locks and strikers were jamming up. All taken care of now (I close the door for her now)
    5 speed, grooved hood, grey interior (Nov '81)
    QA1 coilovers, Delorean.eu LCA brackets, DPNW Poly swaybar bushings, DMCMW shock tower bar, Deloreana.com convex mirrors, DPNW Toby Tabs, DPI exhaust, C4 Corvette third brake light, PJ Grady tail light boards, Bitsyncmaster relays

DeLorean Historian / Administrator Tamir A.'s Avatar

My VIN:    11474

I'm rolling in to DCS tomorrow around 4-5. Where is the Dinner and evening activities taking place? At the hotel or at a museum?

T.
    Fan of all things DeLorean!

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Tamir A. View Post
    I'm rolling in to DCS tomorrow around 4-5. Where is the Dinner and evening activities taking place? At the hotel or at a museum?

T.
    Hey Tamir,

All dinner related activities at the hotel ... Salon C (Main Room).

See you this evening.

Later,
    Rich W.

I'm almost certain I just saw Bob Gale at the Air Force Museum but I didn't want to be rude and bother him. I assume he is in town right?
    Mike Lowrey VIN# 3830

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by DMC81 View Post
    I'm almost certain I just saw Bob Gale at the Air Force Museum but I didn't want to be rude and bother him. I assume he is in town right?
    Yes, he is here with his daughter this time. (Bob's dad did not feel up to making the trip this year).

Quote Originally Posted by Rich W View Post
    Yes, he is here with his daughter this time. (Bob's dad did not feel up to making the trip this year).
    Thanks for the confirmation Rich, wish I would have said hi but I know he gets that a lot. lol
    Mike Lowrey VIN# 3830

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 LastLast