Here is the thread I promised you.
Before I start may I send out my thank you's first off to member LordFly for giving me the heads up & direct contact details of Steven and Tony over in DMC Florida.
LordFly is the reason I own a DeLorean today.
Further on my thank you's go to Tony Ierardi for a wonderful service offered and the great deal he made me. Looking forward to further business with you Tony!

My best wishes to JohnZ frm Italy in fulfilling his dream soon and to any future DeLorean owner. May I say it is a great feeling having part of automotive history. Seize the day and get one TODAY!

Finally to my Greek friend, Pete Rosakis, who is a great sport getting the job done in dealing for a Car purchase & parts and shipping it over to Europe.

-------------------------------
Having passed this Oskar's moment of "Thank the Lord and my family" I am commencing with the description on this threads' purpose.
-------------------------------

As Vin# 5992 has just traveled on the back of the truck from DMC Florida to Fort Lauderdale Fl, it will be waiting for its que on the end of March, to be pushed into a container for the trip across the big pond, through the Gibraldar strait to land in the port Peiraus, Athens Greece some time early April.

So having a good month ahead, I will be posting images at hand on different fixes to be made, having your opinions on them and get a task portfolio ready to work on when the car gets here. Who said Greeks are not very good with organizing???

Plus, it is more fun to have a restoration thread on which you can mentally work along with me.

So I am looking forward to your contribution in saving this old bugger and I thank you in advance for your support.