FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 30 of 80 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast

Thread: 5992 Trip to Greece, Restoration and Speculations

My VIN:    MMMMMCMXCII

Quote Originally Posted by CypeGlopy View Post
    Therefore, penis enlargement treatment what is contained in the end.
    At the time it penis enlargement treatment takes about 3 weeks of steady exercising.

They want their manhood, power.
    One penis enlargement treatment of the penis than the next lines carefully.
    xtrasize
    Many doctors and penis enlargement wiki it's also CE approved.
    The results will be facing consequences to stay away from doing the same services.

We certainly don't want to penis enlargement tablet be present highly uncomfortable.
    Hahahaha! Seriously!!?!
    I work my ass off on that car and I get a penis enlargement spam post?

Tell you what! Let me stick it up yours and then tell me if I need an enlargement buddy!

Sent from a mobile device. Please excuse typos etc
    VIN 5992/Body 5697/Frame 6000/Grey/Manual/ALL LED/Square HALOs/SPAX/DMOCO SS shifter/Genuine MOMO steering/iPhone base/Porsche turbo 997 exhaust/K&N/ SS: f.fascia mounts, brake lines, clutch line+fuel line+tank cover+heat shields/Posi-quiet brake pads/Poly: steering rack inserts+f.sway bar bushing+radius bushing/wings-a-loft/Radius enforced tabs n bolts/turbo fans... Oh! + a BTTF on/off replica set etc (still adding)

My VIN:    11408

Club(s):   (DMWC) (TXDMC) (DCUK) (DOI)

Quote Originally Posted by ALEXAKOS View Post
    Tell you what! Let me stick it up yours and then tell me if I need an enlargement buddy!
    LOL! gross.

Supercharged 5.3L LS4 + Porsche 6spd
    [email protected]
    lsdelorean.com
    I am not affiliated with Delorean Midwest in anyway.

One of those purists you keep hearing about. sdg3205's Avatar

My VIN:    thirty two 'o five

Club(s):   (PNDC)

I find it hard to believe some people will still fall for that crap even with the fractured, incoherent language.

"Yes, this like a good idea! The trustworthy!"
    Dave

Here, somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by sdg3205 View Post
    I find it hard to believe some people will still fall for that crap even with the fractured, incoherent language.

"Yes, this like a good idea! The trustworthy!"
    You obviously don't need their services. But there are guys out there who are under a lot of pressure with their issue and those words sound like hope. Any physical and mental "illness" can drive you beyond reason.....
    And then there are those Aholes who take advantage of such affected individuals.
    VIN 5992/Body 5697/Frame 6000/Grey/Manual/ALL LED/Square HALOs/SPAX/DMOCO SS shifter/Genuine MOMO steering/iPhone base/Porsche turbo 997 exhaust/K&N/ SS: f.fascia mounts, brake lines, clutch line+fuel line+tank cover+heat shields/Posi-quiet brake pads/Poly: steering rack inserts+f.sway bar bushing+radius bushing/wings-a-loft/Radius enforced tabs n bolts/turbo fans... Oh! + a BTTF on/off replica set etc (still adding)

Remember those?

Sandblasted and powder coated the frames. Preferred a light gray color for them and mounted the square halo headlights with HID H4s
    One

Two

My VIN:    16951

Club(s):   (DCO) (DOA) (DCUK)

Where did you find those light please?
    From DeLorean Europe?

Amazon.com

Sent from a mobile device. Please excuse typos etc

My VIN:    16951

Club(s):   (DCO) (DOA) (DCUK)

All right, thanks

Day twenty two

Been around around again. Started by picking up some parts from he sandblaster and brought them over to the powder coating .

YES I painted the jack light gray! HELL!!!! Most flats happen at night (Murphy's law) and hate to be looking for those black things in the dark...

next I created a reinforcement plate to support the weakened base of the steering rack mountings.

it runs through he frame from one end to the other tig welded

on to removing both ends of the granny tranny for cleaning and a gasket change

Moving on I completed the refurbishment of the timing cover with new gaskets aesthetics and seals

On to some bench work trying to remove the break fluid container from the cylinder. Drilled out the pins that were corroded

Any questions WHY I am trashing that?

Thankfully the rubber seals were tip top after 30 years... I say thankfully cause DMCH does not carry those

My VIN:    11408

Club(s):   (DMWC) (TXDMC) (DCUK) (DOI)

The seals come with the master cylinder. You will want to save the reservoir though. Mine was just as bad as yours, such a pain to drill out those pins. I used stainless bolts to hold it to the new master to hopefully eliminate the problem in the future.

Supercharged 5.3L LS4 + Porsche 6spd
    [email protected]
    lsdelorean.com
    I am not affiliated with Delorean Midwest in anyway.

Page 30 of 80 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast