FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 52 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast

Thread: 5992 Trip to Greece, Restoration and Speculations

My VIN:    MMMMMCMXCII

Domi... I thing I will use your idea.... and the Rob's idea to protect that awesome DMC towel of yours

OR just grab an old towel from home and not worry about spending or waiting for that parcel to come in .....
    I want this baby on the road in a MONTH!
    VIN 5992/Body 5697/Frame 6000/Grey/Manual/ALL LED/Square HALOs/SPAX/DMOCO SS shifter/Genuine MOMO steering/iPhone base/Porsche turbo 997 exhaust/K&N/ SS: f.fascia mounts, brake lines, clutch line+fuel line+tank cover+heat shields/Posi-quiet brake pads/Poly: steering rack inserts+f.sway bar bushing+radius bushing/wings-a-loft/Radius enforced tabs n bolts/turbo fans... Oh! + a BTTF on/off replica set etc (still adding)

My VIN:    3305

Quote Originally Posted by ALEXAKOS View Post
    I want this baby on the road in a MONTH!
    Will it be easy to register? How long will it take to make the car legally driveable out there in Greece?

I keep on being ashtonished by the fact that you prove to have major skills in EVERY SINGLE area that concerns the car. Pure mechanical, fiberglass, electric stuff, regraining steel, carpetry... you are just awesome in ALL of that!!

Gracie amico! I assure you, this is not what if looks like! My electrics knowledge sucks and everything else is on a practice and learn basis.

The state NOW without an engine transmission and seat is legally drive able in Greece! Hehehe

I am half way through with the registration, all I need is the picture if it to receive the plates
    VIN 5992/Body 5697/Frame 6000/Grey/Manual/ALL LED/Square HALOs/SPAX/DMOCO SS shifter/Genuine MOMO steering/iPhone base/Porsche turbo 997 exhaust/K&N/ SS: f.fascia mounts, brake lines, clutch line+fuel line+tank cover+heat shields/Posi-quiet brake pads/Poly: steering rack inserts+f.sway bar bushing+radius bushing/wings-a-loft/Radius enforced tabs n bolts/turbo fans... Oh! + a BTTF on/off replica set etc (still adding)

A quickie....
    My bad luck turned into a good tool!
    The old trany shaft was the perfect clutch disk alignment tool for the clutch assembly

My VIN:    2743

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnZ View Post

I keep on being ashtonished by the fact that you prove to have major skills in EVERY SINGLE area that concerns the car. Pure mechanical, fiberglass, electric stuff, regraining steel, carpetry... you are just awesome in ALL of that!!

I think he has Chris N., Dave S. and DPI Josh locked in the basement after tricking them to come to Greece for a free holiday. They are working their way to freedom.
    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

http://www.will-to-live.org

No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

Damn it mouse!!!! Can't you keep your ideas to your self!!!!??? Now I need to set them free

My VIN:    3695

Club(s):   (DCN)

Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
    I think he has Chris N., Dave S. and DPI Josh locked in the basement after tricking them to come to Greece for a free holiday. They are working their way to freedom.
    Well.. He does speak with an accent and has a pointy nose...

Hahaha! I go with the pointy nose and hairless head but my English accent is actually US Midwestern.

My VIN:    3695

Club(s):   (DCN)

Quote Originally Posted by ALEXAKOS View Post
    Hahaha! I go with the pointy nose and hairless head but my English accent is actually US Midwestern.
    Are you suggesting that US midwestern is not an accent?

Quote Originally Posted by robvanderveer View Post
    Are you suggesting that US midwestern is not an accent?
    Uhhhh.... Errrrrr....

Page 52 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast