FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 53 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast

Thread: 5992 Trip to Greece, Restoration and Speculations

My VIN:    3305

Quote Originally Posted by ALEXAKOS View Post
    Damn it mouse!!!! Can't you keep your ideas to your self!!!!??? Now I need to set them free
    Send them here! It's not a long road after all!

My VIN:    MMMMMCMXCII

Dearly beloved!
    We are gathered here today to join in heavily matrimony this couple!

I now pronounce you engine n tranny!

You may screw the tranny
    VIN 5992/Body 5697/Frame 6000/Grey/Manual/ALL LED/Square HALOs/SPAX/DMOCO SS shifter/Genuine MOMO steering/iPhone base/Porsche turbo 997 exhaust/K&N/ SS: f.fascia mounts, brake lines, clutch line+fuel line+tank cover+heat shields/Posi-quiet brake pads/Poly: steering rack inserts+f.sway bar bushing+radius bushing/wings-a-loft/Radius enforced tabs n bolts/turbo fans... Oh! + a BTTF on/off replica set etc (still adding)

My VIN:    16951

Club(s):   (DCO) (DOA) (DCUK)

Wow, it's beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by Domi View Post
    Wow, it's beautiful
    Yeah! I just hope it works too! Hehe
    VIN 5992/Body 5697/Frame 6000/Grey/Manual/ALL LED/Square HALOs/SPAX/DMOCO SS shifter/Genuine MOMO steering/iPhone base/Porsche turbo 997 exhaust/K&N/ SS: f.fascia mounts, brake lines, clutch line+fuel line+tank cover+heat shields/Posi-quiet brake pads/Poly: steering rack inserts+f.sway bar bushing+radius bushing/wings-a-loft/Radius enforced tabs n bolts/turbo fans... Oh! + a BTTF on/off replica set etc (still adding)

Don't worry, I trust you, you already did a wonderful job, so there is no reason it won't work properly!

My VIN:    1121

Club(s):   (DOA) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Domi View Post
    Wow, it's beautiful
    +1 'nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    +1 'nuff said.
    Damn right Alan! Nuff said! Time to ride this pony!

Kept humming this song in my head while installing it...
    http://youtu.be/9FqWTcwILno

Yes I finally got one and sat proudly in it with a stupid grin in my face...

Custom handbrake leather boot

Rusty bolts bad nuts of handbrake and seats have been replaced by all stainless steel ones.

And created my custom brake bleeder. Old water bottle, and a battery breather hose. Perfect fit!

Unfortunately I had to postpone the brake bleeding as a frame hose joint had a small leak:s

5992 Trip to Greece, Restoration and Speculations

Didn't think it would be as easy as....

Wow! I got an engine.

Here is my fav part!

Before after images...

I know this video is useless to you but is proof that I am fighting this dragon by my own.

I bled the clutch and wanted to see of of is working. So I placed my phone over the clutch slave cylinder and stepped on the pedal to see of it is doing anything..,

http://youtu.be/6Ci5L4o9EC4

In the mean time I was assigned to find the legend Myron Stylianides. Dunmury's head of personnel and admissions.
    I located him in Thessaloniki. Found his landline but did not get in touch with him. Too bad cause today is his nameday. A very important celebration for Greek Orthodox's!

It's taking shape, this is really good

Page 53 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast