Started doing some work again.
    Installed Steering column and new bushing:

Glove box insert and cover

New leather covered steering canopy

Sent my rims for sandblasting and powder coating

AND YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    IT'S GOT A STEERING WHEEL!~!
    Looks like a car again!

Who sells that steering wheel? I really like it!!
    You can't buy happiness, but you can buy a DeLorean and that's sort of the same thing....

My VIN:    3695

Club(s):   (DCN)

assembly is going so quick, don't you have a job?
    Rob van der Veer

My mods? DeClock, keyless entry, Alpine audio setup, and much more.

My VIN:    MMMMMCMXCII

@ Trstno1
    If you are in the us talk to Dave @ dmcmw in Chicago for a complete set with adapter.

@rob
    Nope. Got a good offer? I am quite handy
    VIN 5992/Body 5697/Frame 6000/Grey/Manual/ALL LED/Square HALOs/SPAX/DMOCO SS shifter/Genuine MOMO steering/iPhone base/Porsche turbo 997 exhaust/K&N/ SS: f.fascia mounts, brake lines, clutch line+fuel line+tank cover+heat shields/Posi-quiet brake pads/Poly: steering rack inserts+f.sway bar bushing+radius bushing/wings-a-loft/Radius enforced tabs n bolts/turbo fans... Oh! + a BTTF on/off replica set etc (still adding)

Quote Originally Posted by ALEXAKOS View Post
    @ Trstno1
    If you are in the us talk to Dave @ dmcmw in Chicago for a complete set with adapter.

@rob
    Nope. Got a good offer? I am quite handy
    When the money from my Nigerian benefactor arrives, i may need a caretaker for my car collection.

Quote Originally Posted by robvanderveer View Post
    When the money from my Nigerian benefactor arrives, i may need a caretaker for my car collection.
    If that post of yours didn't have two fishy statements I'd ask what the pay is and if it had beer coupons....

But a very nice offer. Thank you Rob!
    VIN 5992/Body 5697/Frame 6000/Grey/Manual/ALL LED/Square HALOs/SPAX/DMOCO SS shifter/Genuine MOMO steering/iPhone base/Porsche turbo 997 exhaust/K&N/ SS: f.fascia mounts, brake lines, clutch line+fuel line+tank cover+heat shields/Posi-quiet brake pads/Poly: steering rack inserts+f.sway bar bushing+radius bushing/wings-a-loft/Radius enforced tabs n bolts/turbo fans... Oh! + a BTTF on/off replica set etc (still adding)

And with the caretaker, i meant 'custodian', 'mechanic' or 'steward', and not the undertaker. The pay would be 'adequate' (in terms of Austin Martin performance figures), and beer would be obligatory.

And with the caretaker, i meant 'custodian', 'mechanic' or 'steward', and not the undertaker. The pay would be 'adequate' (in terms of Austin Martin performance figures), and beer would be obligatory.
    Your making it even more painful as we go Rob.
    Okay okay.
    I am accepting the offer. When do I start?

Quote Originally Posted by ALEXAKOS View Post
    Your making it even more painful as we go Rob.
    Okay okay.
    I am accepting the offer. When do I start?
    See above:
    When the money from my Nigerian benefactor arrives
    The guy said it was about $549million US dollars, all I have to do is send 1% to his account. I'm currently saving up to get the funds.

5992 Trip to Greece, Restoration and Speculations

See above:

The guy said it was about $549million US dollars, all I have to do is send 1% to his account. I'm currently saving up to get the funds.
    Sounds like a great deal Rob. I have missed several of these very lucky emails as they end up in my junk folder and I have lost about a gazilion dollars to date. Luck you! You hit the jackass... Errr pot.

I am spending the money I gathered on beer to forget...

5992 Trip to Greece, Restoration and Speculations

Finished installing my new headlights with angel eyes or halo which ever you prefer.
    So I hooked it up with my new battery and these are the first signs of life I got.

A lit empty tank which kept illuminating even when I pulled out he key. Note I have a special auto sender unit.... Here that light is not supposed to work

when I hit the light switch things got nicer
    The instrument cluster fully with LED.

Side marker LED

And the halo headlights... With HID bulbs

The halo get the power from the marker lights while the HID get power straight from the battery having an in between relay give the command over the stock switch.
    Last edited by ALEXAKOS; 10-04-2014 at 01:48 PM.

Page 60 of 80 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 ... LastLast