FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: DeLoreans around the WORLD, PHOTO ALBUM

My VIN:    3937

Quote Originally Posted by ALEXAKOS View Post
    As my D is not in yet, I can only use an image of another member to give you the angle and layout of the image.
    Hey, that's my car! Beauty!

Here are a couple others. Some of the Canadian landscape you might only be aware of if you're from the area, and others you might recognize anyway.

IMG_0185.jpgIMG_0213.jpg

These two are from Sauble Beach, which is a popular beach for long weekends, arcades, ice cream cones and campsites. This is Lake Huron you see here.

IMG_0130.jpg

Southampton shoreline here. Cruise night every Thursday in the summer "down by the flag pole."

De_Lorean_121.jpg

Not recognizable from the wall alone, but this is Sleeman Breweries in Guelph, Ontario behind the cars.

5961109583_b50010cb27_o.jpg

Perhaps my favorite picture to ever come out of the Ontario club. This was taken in July 2011 on our "Shecky Q" summer BBQ day. Nothing like a dozen DeLoreans cruising down the Ontario countryside to turn a few heads. Photography credit to Grant Thomas for this one.

Sept. 81, auto, black interior

My VIN:    2743

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyvonviggle View Post
    Is the factory empty and unlocked that anyone can just drive in or do you know someone? Pretty cool shots, these are hard to beat.
    Nope, occupied. I believe Jan got entry during Eurofest 2011 (or maybe 2006). One of the N. Ireland guys keeps on good terms with the current owners (Montupet) and negotiates access every 5 years for the fest.
    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

http://www.will-to-live.org

No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

My VIN:    05141

That is correct.
    The testtrack was completely overtaken by nature, but they cleaned that out like it has been in use all the time.
    The factory now makes composite aircraftparts for Airbus and Gulfstream. they gave tours to the factory I took for 2 reasons;
    It was impressive to see the manufacturing of parts for wings and jet engine covers. And I wanted to walk inside the ex-Delorean plant. Hardly anything recognizeable.

The door was open at the rear, this is were all the Deloreans came out aftyer they were built . Some cars drove in, I wanted to do the same thing.

I wanted to re-create this;
    it is the same building.

Jan
    Attached Images
    Last edited by john 05141; 03-25-2013 at 04:16 AM.

Steering with power

My VIN:    6679

Sorry this picture doesn't obey the guidelines here but the area we cruised into in Sydney Harbour was packed and so we only had an opportunity to quickly stop a small number of our DeLoreans, jump out, snap a shot, and take off...

Chris

My VIN:    05457

Golden Gate Bridge

From a drive I did this past Friday. I've doctored the image a little to remove some signage that was cluttering up the background. Also did some color adjustments. Might retake this shot later if I'm able to get back earlier in the day when the shadows aren't so bad.

Golden Gate.jpg

Original (in case anyone cares):
    20131115_134707.jpg
    David Proehl

My VIN:    10904

These are pictures of my car taken by Sheriff Longmire's location out in Wyoming. Aka, the Valles Grande caldera right outside of Los Alamos, NM where I live.
    20131110_121815.jpg20131110_121835.jpg

My VIN:    0934

Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

San Francisco

David's car is pictured on the north side of the Golden Gate Bridge in post #25. Sort of a stainless + steel motif, if you will.

This spring three of us drove our DeLoreans across the bridge together, as David captured in his video journal. I got this shot of David's D headed north out of San Francisco:

On a separate journey I got this shot of our car beneath the south end of the bridge, opposite end of where David's post #25 shot was taken:
    Last edited by Rich; 07-03-2014 at 04:42 PM.
    March '81, 5-speed, black interior

My VIN:    5436

Club(s):   (DOA) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

Those are awesome shots, Rich, particularly the first one.
    - Martin - VIN 5436 -

My VIN:    05457

Love it! You are a great photographer!
    David Proehl

My VIN:    6679

Not a internationally significant landmark - but a brand new viaduct in South Australia as part of an extension of our completely rebuilt rail system that is now electrified with all-new electric trains. Bit of a rail fan so it is entirely possible I am more excited about snapping this shot than perhaps others might be...

Chris

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast