FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: DeLoreans around the WORLD, PHOTO ALBUM

My VIN:    2743

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    Beautiful day for a drive today. This is only about a one hour drive away from my home in Midwestern Ontario and I thought it would make for a nice picture. Not exactly the same as the car's birthplace, but you get the idea. Not much more than a half dozen homes to this town. No doubt the original settlers had an Irish background.

Attachment 30336
    How did I not know there is a Belfast ON ? Great picture J.

I have been to Belfast PA, though. Another sleepy village, admittedly a bit bigger than 6 families.
    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

http://www.will-to-live.org

No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

My VIN:    3937

Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
    How did I not know there is a Belfast ON ? Great picture J.

I have been to Belfast PA, though. Another sleepy village, admittedly a bit bigger than 6 families.
    Hey, thanks. I found this place by accident really as I took a way home from DCS on the Canadian side that I had never been before. It is sleepy, that's for sure!

I love seeing so many little places that were named after cities overseas. Or street names even too. There are a ton of repeats, that's for sure. My hometown is Hanover, and there are dozens of those all over North America.

Sept. 81, auto, black interior

My VIN:    2743

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

How about this for an international photo

A NI built DeLorean at a shopping mall in Ireland named after a US president, featuring a well known American pizza chain and a Canadian donut chain
    Attached Images
    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

http://www.will-to-live.org

No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post

A NI built DeLorean at a shopping mall in Ireland named after a US president, featuring a well known American pizza chain and a Canadian donut chain
    Tim Hortons in Ireland? Wow! I did not know that they ventured that far.
    - Volker Seidel -

The way I see it, if you're gonna drive around in a car, why not do it with some style?

My VIN:    20034

Great Scott, a train is coming Marty!

Quote Originally Posted by Tillsy View Post
    Not a internationally significant landmark - but a brand new viaduct in South Australia as part of an extension of our completely rebuilt rail system that is now electrified with all-new electric trains. Bit of a rail fan so it is entirely possible I am more excited about snapping this shot than perhaps others might be...

I like your photo, and it is hard to get moving objects in proper framing sometimes, but that is an awesome picture! Would love to see more of your pics with Delorean.

Stan

My VIN:    07000

My DeLorean at the historic Steele Canyon Bridge, built in 1929, one of the only 3 truss bridges left in San Diego, CA.

http://www.hwy94.com/Sweetwater.htm

DeLorean at Bridge.jpg

My VIN:    3028

Quote Originally Posted by Timebender View Post
    My DeLorean at the historic Steele Canyon Bridge, built in 1929, one of the only 3 truss bridges left in San Diego, CA.

http://www.hwy94.com/Sweetwater.htm

DeLorean at Bridge.jpg

Do you have a side view of your car? I want to get a sense of how low I want my suspension to be, and yours looks good.
    Barry

My VIN:    07000

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyvonviggle View Post
    Do you have a side view of your car? I want to get a sense of how low I want my suspension to be, and yours looks good.
    Yes, yes I do!

Exposure corrected.jpg

My VIN:    3028

Quote Originally Posted by Timebender View Post
    Yes, yes I do!

Exposure corrected.jpg
    How is your turning? Any complaints?
    Barry

Mostly Harmless... refugeefromcalif's Avatar

My VIN:    6599

Timebender, Your signature says that you have a late 1981 D. (VIN 7000), Yet, your pictures show a gas flap hood and a right front fender mounted antennae. (I won't ask about the spoiler or out of Calif state license plate)...
    I'm guessing that your antennae has to do with the engine swap and limited room in the engine bay for a OEM late model one. What's the story with the Gas Flap Hood?

I Love the truss bridge pics with your car! Pictures of New things, (Granted a DeLorean Isn't New anymore), with Old things are something I Love seeing.
    (Maybe I need to drive my D down some of the Old dirt roads around me and get some, ((Tasteful)), pictures of it around some of the 100++ year old graveyards here).?

George
    George.

1974 BMW RS90 motorcycle
    1981 DeLorean. Cruise Control, Wings-A-Loft, Eibach springs, Spax shocks, Stage1 exhaust, Manual, Grey and Grooved, LED clock and fixed pulls.
    1993 del Sol S (With a Few, Upgrades)
    2017 Chrysler Pacifica Limited

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast