FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Using a DeLorean to advertise your business

Club(s):   (DMCNE)

Using a DeLorean to advertise your business

Good evening all,

I am starting a High Definition video and TV commercial service later this year. I see people's companies name, logo and list of services on their vehicles to catch people's attention and draw in new clients. Just wanted to know if any of you have a business or service and did this to your DeLorean? All comments are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

My VIN:    6720

Club(s):   (AZ-D) (LVDG)

Not business related, but I did put political "slogan" decals on both rear quater panel windows on my D. I wouldn't normally put stickers on a Delorean, but i feel very very strongly about the issue and try to spread the message whenever possible. I figured, "I'm already getting stared at and having my pucture taken, might as well put it to some use".
    5 speed, grooved hood, grey interior (Nov '81)
    QA1 coilovers, Delorean.eu LCA brackets, DPNW Poly swaybar bushings, DMCMW shock tower bar, Deloreana.com convex mirrors, DPNW Toby Tabs, DPI exhaust, C4 Corvette third brake light, PJ Grady tail light boards, Bitsyncmaster relays

Location:  Burnsville MN-Moving to Kalispell MT. in June 20111

My VIN:    2691

stickers

Mine has Skull Church on the back.

Car Fanatic. Technical Novice. pezzonovante88's Avatar

My VIN:    Previous Owner of 5875

Club(s):   (DOI)

Quote Originally Posted by jackb View Post
    Not business related, but I did put political "slogan" decals on both rear quater panel windows on my D. I wouldn't normally put stickers on a Delorean, but i feel very very strongly about the issue and try to spread the message whenever possible. I figured, "I'm already getting stared at and having my pucture taken, might as well put it to some use".
    Oh, probably about Goldie Wilson becoming mayor, right?
    Previous Owner of 5875 - 1981/Grey/5-Speed/Grooved Hood

My VIN:    2743

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

The guy I bought my car off was part owner in an Irish bar.

On St Patricks day a few years ago they decided to park it out front to draw in business. One of the other owners made up a bunch of signs to stick on the car to underline the message.

Magnetic signs........
    Last edited by Dangermouse; 03-09-2013 at 11:49 PM.
    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

http://www.will-to-live.org

No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

My VIN:    6720

Club(s):   (AZ-D) (LVDG)

Quote Originally Posted by pezzonovante88 View Post
    Oh, probably about Goldie Wilson becoming mayor, right?
    Lol, no, but that's clever. As strongly as I feel about it, I am going to avoid saying anythign here so things don't turn "political". You can see the stickers on my car in the pictures my BTTF location tour threads though.
    5 speed, grooved hood, grey interior (Nov '81)
    QA1 coilovers, Delorean.eu LCA brackets, DPNW Poly swaybar bushings, DMCMW shock tower bar, Deloreana.com convex mirrors, DPNW Toby Tabs, DPI exhaust, C4 Corvette third brake light, PJ Grady tail light boards, Bitsyncmaster relays

Quote Originally Posted by DeLoreanDude View Post
    Good evening all,

I am starting a High Definition video and TV commercial service later this year. I see people's companies name, logo and list of services on their vehicles to catch people's attention and draw in new clients. Just wanted to know if any of you have a business or service and did this to your DeLorean? All comments are greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    More similar to the thread title, but I came across a business card for the original owner of mine, and it has a stenciled/line-art DeLorean on the front. I still haven't fished it out from above the center A/C vents...

"Former Delorean owning Guru" Spittybug's Avatar

My VIN:    Formerly 2329

Oddly enough I was kicking around this idea just yesterday. I'm going to get a quote on a wrap or some kind of decal to fit on the bonnet. I need to promote www.mylifebridgecard.com and as another poster already mentioned, I get so many pictures taken and turn so many heads that I may as well take advantage of it.

I don't think there would be any issue with the tax deductibility of the art, the cost of maintaining the Delorean may push the envelope a bit though.......
    Owen
    I.Brew.Beer.

My VIN:    10757 1st place Concourse 1998

You wouldn't be the first. Domino's had one and there was a tow truck Delorean. Locally a bar called the Breakfast Club had one covered in wrapping. Even James E used his to advertise.
    David Teitelbaum

Club(s):   (DMCNE)

Having the DeLoren in a wrap, half wrap is a great suggestion. Could I essentially write off all maintenance done to a DeLorean for tax purposes? Not to mention milage, the cost of the wrap or decals. This sounds very promising. Great to hear all this feedback! Thank you!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast