FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Gray/Grey Binnacle (NIB) for sale on Ebay

My VIN:    10442

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Gray/Grey Binnacle (NIB) for sale on Ebay

This is my first-time posting on this board. Just wanted to let other members know about ebay auction #
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/400433230646...84.m1423.l2649

for all the people interested to this auction: STOP bidding on it, you will only increase the price without a reason. the only chance to win the auction and keep a low price is bidding ONLY at the end of tha auction ( for example within the last minute ). thanks for listening
    Let us reply to ambition that it is she herself that gives us a taste for solitude.

My VIN:    5*9*

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

This item has a high reserve. It was recently relisted on ebay. Its previous auction ended on sunday march 10th with a high bid of $910.00 but the auction ended with the reserve not being met. So the only way to get this item is for someone to bid till the reserve has been met, maybe $1000?, then go from there.
    5*9*

Quote Originally Posted by BABIS View Post
    for all the people interested to this auction: STOP bidding on it, you will only increase the price without a reason. the only chance to win the auction and keep a low price is bidding ONLY at the end of tha auction ( for example within the last minute ). thanks for listening
    You can not tell people how to bid, some people don't have the time to watch the auction and bid whenever they can, some times the first bidder win.

LEVY
    I would work extra hard at whatever I was doing to become so good at it and that I would never have to kiss anyone's fanny to keep my job. And I never have and I never will.

John Z. De Lorean

sorry I didn't noticed it has a reserve, and I also saw the old auction, so unfortunately my advice cannot be done with success...
    Let us reply to ambition that it is she herself that gives us a taste for solitude.

I never thought I would see a Bernstein post here.
    ~Eddie, VIN 16908

Senior Member - Owner since 2003 Patrick C's Avatar

My VIN:    1880

Club(s):   (DCO) (DCUK)

Isn't this Ed Bernstein's auction? That is his wife, Millie's, eBay account. He might need to check your VIN before allowing you to bid on his auction.
    Patrick C.
    VIN 1880

Quote Originally Posted by LEVY View Post
    You can not tell people how to bid, some people don't have the time to watch the auction and bid whenever they can, some times the first bidder win.

LEVY
    I was only giving an advice for all the people who are not familiar with ebay.. for sure the people really interested in a auction will be active near the ending time, so it's often useless play to throw $1 each time starting like ten days before the end of the auction..

My VIN:    5*9*

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick C View Post
    Isn't this Ed Bernstein's auction? That is his wife, Millie's, eBay account. He might need to check your VIN before allowing you to bid on his auction.
    Who is this Ed? I've bid on some of his Ebay items and they all seem to have a Million dollar reserve.
    5*9*

Senior Member - Owner since 2003 Patrick C's Avatar

My VIN:    1880

Club(s):   (DCO) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by DMCflux View Post
    Who is this Ed? I've bid on some of his Ebay items and they all seem to have a Million dollar reserve.
    The man who owned and operated DeLoreanOne in California. I'll let others chime in for more stories.
    Patrick C.
    VIN 1880

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast