FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Thinking of doing a Delorean car show

I was wondering would anyone know if there is a Delorean that has the bttf conversion in the area that would be able to make this event in October if I get the go ahead in my meeting tomorrow? Any info would be great, thanks.
    Mike Lowrey VIN# 3830

My VIN:    01643

Club(s):   (DCF) (DCO) (DCUK)

One of the regulars at Kens every Thursday owns videobobs 8th BTTF car. The replica is beautiful and he keeps it at Kens. Last weekend he and several other of us brought our cars to a BTTF event at Xavier University. He likes doing some events but you should certainly come to Kens and actually meet him and the rest of the group in the area before committing his or anyone els's car to your show.

Still an open invitation every Thursday.
    Last edited by Nicholas R; 04-26-2013 at 09:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas R View Post
    One of the regulars at Kens every Thursday owns videobobs 8th BTTF car. The replica is beautiful and he keeps it at Kens. Last weekend he and several other of us brought our cars to a BTTF event at Xavier University. He likes doing some events but you should certainly come to Kens and actually meet him and the rest of the group in the area before committing his or anyone els's car to your show.

Still an open invitation every Thursday.
    Thanks for the info Nick, I really do need to get out to Kens. Please don't take it as me being rude or unfriendly, between a full time job, city council work the festival committee and family I'm so busy. Will you be at Kens next Thursday?
    Mike Lowrey VIN# 3830

Ok, as of this past Saturday I had a meeting with our festival committee and no one had any problems with me wanting to set up a Delorean cruise-in/meet. I have helped set up our classic car cruise-in for the past 9 years and it can draw around 800 cars if the weather permits. I would love to set this up and if I could get some ideas of what you guys would like to see there would be great. Thanks.
    Mike Lowrey VIN# 3830

Sorry no update on this in a while, I have been crazy busy with some fundraisers for the festival and not to mention all the city stuff on top of that. I dont think I will have time to put a separate Delorean cruise in on during our festival. We will still be doing our classic car cruise in on Friday, October 4th at 4pm. With the right weather we draw 800 cars plus. Hope some of you guys can make it.
    Mike Lowrey VIN# 3830

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3