FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Esurance BTTF ad

My VIN:    MMMMMCMXCII

Well I think that most of that stuff was computer aided animation again so no worries on damaging the car.

What I find totally ridiculous is that the system has gone top idiotic so that the commercial has to add a foot note "Do Not Attempt" to avoid some idiot trying to do it???? Really? Cause I can see someone actually bringing a lawsuit on the insurance for NOT telling them NOT TO DO THIS.

So the company may be liable for such stuff?

My VIN:    02613

Club(s):   (DCF)

Quote Originally Posted by ALEXAKOS View Post
    What I find totally ridiculous is that the system has gone top idiotic so that the commercial has to add a foot note "Do Not Attempt" to avoid some idiot trying to do it???? Really?
    Check out the Ford (I think) commercial where the fine print reads "Fictionalization. Professional driver on closed course. Do not attempt. Seriously, cars cannot fly." LOL
    3.0L, automatic, carbureted

My VIN:    01643

Club(s):   (DCF) (DCO) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Farrar View Post
    Check out the Ford (I think) commercial where the fine print reads "Fictionalization. Professional driver on closed course. Do not attempt. Seriously, cars cannot fly." LOL
    Plus they're an insurance company so all they ever think about is liability, lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2