FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Spring 2013 Brunch

My VIN:    6635

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Spring 2013 Brunch

Looking forward to the brunch and the speaker from the old Shepard Chevrolet. Here are two pictures I took last fall of my DMC outside the old Shepard.

IMG_2459.jpg

IMG_2462.jpg

My VIN:    16951

Club(s):   (DCO) (DOA) (DCUK)

Black and white picture is really nice!

Thanks, Domi!

I should add, Shepard was a very large DMC dealer back in the day and had a long history of servicing DMCs after the company ceased to exist. I'm sure my description is lacking, others please chime in as fit.

Here's the brunch announcement from our club president re: Shepard.

"Don’t miss this rare opportunity to meet and speak with Jerry Nordstrom -- the former Parts and Service Manager for Shepard Chevrolet/DeLorean.

When Shepard Chevrolet officially closed at the end of 2011, it was an end of an era. Jerry was a key player in the early days of the DeLorean, here in the Midwest and he remained a key contact for many former DeLorean dealerships throughout the 1980's and 1990's, and Jerry even tracked down an early antenna windshield a few years ago.

Jerry has some great stories, and chances are, if your DeLorean was originally sold at Shepard Chevrolet/DeLorean, at least some of its paperwork probably touched Jerry's hands when the car was being serviced at Shepard Chevrolet/DeLorean. If you have any questions that Jerry may be able to answer, do not be shy to ask him.

If you enjoy DeLorean History, make sure you plan to attend the Spring Brunch on April 14."

Here's one more picture from when Shepard was still in operation.
    Attached Images