FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bar Keeper's Friend on Sale!

My VIN:    17097 Canadian Edition

Club(s):   (DOI)

Canadian Tire. Crappy Tire. I even heard it called "The Tire" once. It is a way of life in Canada. Weekly visits are mandatory for all self respecting individuals. In desk drawers and cabinets in every household across the country you will find Canadian Tire money. You can never get rid of it. Anything you buy there will come with some small amount of it. Canadian Tire is a respected establishment in Canadian life.
    Useless information time: Canadian Tire's own tire brand Motomaster, is actually made by Cooper!

......Mike......

Car Fanatic. Technical Novice. pezzonovante88's Avatar

My VIN:    Previous Owner of 5875

Just bought some BKF powder.
    Previous Owner of 5875 - 1981/Grey/5-Speed/Grooved Hood

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by pezzonovante88 View Post
    Just bought some BKF powder.
    The DeLorean Midwest Connection Club plans to hand out BKF Powder Samples (at a table) at the DMC Midwest Open House this June.

For those of you who attended DCS 2006 in the Chicago area, these will be the same type of samples that were in the "Goodie Bags"
    that were handed out to all the DeLoreans on display at the show, as well as the samples that were available at the DCS Registration.

There will be both the smaller, single use packets and the larger sample cans available, so make sure to find the display, if you attend.

My VIN:    2743

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

Quote Originally Posted by micmak View Post
    Canadian Tire. Crappy Tire. I even heard it called "The Tire" once. It is a way of life in Canada. Weekly visits are mandatory for all self respecting individuals. In desk drawers and cabinets in every household across the country you will find Canadian Tire money. You can never get rid of it. Anything you buy there will come with some small amount of it. Canadian Tire is a respected establishment in Canadian life.
    Useless information time: Canadian Tire's own tire brand Motomaster, is actually made by Cooper!

......Mike......
    Thanks Mike, Jonathan et al for the explanation. I thought, from the name, that it was a Canadian version of NTB (National Tire & Battery) which sells both tires and batteries, but not much else.

I think I found a picture of a CT online:

Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

http://www.will-to-live.org

No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

My VIN:    17097 Canadian Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
    Thanks Mike, Jonathan et al for the explanation. I thought, from the name, that it was a Canadian version of NTB (National Tire & Battery) which sells both tires and batteries, but not much else.

I think I found a picture of a CT online:

Ha ha....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2