FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Thread: LED door and side marker lights

Mostly Harmless... refugeefromcalif's Avatar

My VIN:    6599

Quote Originally Posted by Tomcio View Post
    Hello everyone, My health issues are under control now and I am back to normal life again...
    Great to hear that you health is back on the Upswing!
    The door LED's that I got from you have been flawless since I installed them. (I'm now waiting for the LED side marker lights).

George
    George.

1974 BMW RS90 motorcycle
    1981 DeLorean. Cruise Control, Wings-A-Loft, Eibach springs, Spax shocks, Stage1 exhaust, Manual, Grey and Grooved, LED clock and fixed pulls.
    1993 del Sol S (With a Few, Upgrades)
    2017 Chrysler Pacifica Limited

My VIN:    6149 plus 2418, 3633, 5030, 17086

Thank you for the kind words guys! I appreciate it a lot. I believe that I'm too young for any serious health issues and it appears that this was a glitch in my software/hardware that I got in my original code (genes) - sorry, this is a geek in my speaking up here Fortunately it appears that this was just a temporary issue... but it did look very serious.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_maxime View Post
    How much does a set of marker light leds cost?
    mr maxime,
    A set of six LED door lights is $80 with FREE worldwide shipping. I believe that you should not pay more just because you live further away from me, so I cover the difference.
    I offer replacement lenses as well and they are $20 for a set of six. Again, shipping is free. There are two options for the lenses - they either replace the OEM colored lenses or they work with the original lenses. In the first case you get more light with slightly less saturated colors and even light distribution. The second option gives you an OEM look but without the distinct point of light. The light is very even with nicely saturated color but light output is slightly less. May I suggest that you visit my website at:
    http://www.deloreana.com
    I have posted some pictures of the lights and lenses with full description.

BTW, my products are guaranteed for life!

Thanks!
    Greetings from Poland!
    Tom

Please excuse my typos... and watch this: Ben Champion - That Auto-Correct Song

My VIN:    4665

Tom, any updates on your projects you want to share?

Quote Originally Posted by iflights View Post
    Tom, any updates on your projects you want to share?
    All projects are on hold... we have some serious health issues in the family plus I had to relocate my DeLorean shop to a new place. The good news is that everything seems to be on a right track now and I should get back to "normal" soon.
    Meanwhile I'm slowly working on a new batch of LED door lights. They use the same boards and the same design but the LEDs are much higher quality and slightly brighter.
    The side markers are still on hold... just don't have the time to get back to it. Hopefully, if everything works out I might be able to get this project moving again soon. Unfortunately I can't say what soon means. I'm doing my best, I promise.
    Greetings from Poland!
    Tom

My VIN:    6125

Thanks for the update Tom. Family and health definitely come first!

Hello everyone!

After a long silence on my part I'm finally able to come to you with some good news.

A new batch of LED door light is available. They use the same boards made in 2013 but the LEDs come from a different manufacturer. They are of much higher quality than before. If you are interested you can order a set right now on my website. I have a limited number of sets available as I am still battling a mysterious illness which leaves me very little time and energy to do something DeLorean related.

I apologize for the delay to everyone who has been waiting for a set of LED door lights or side marker lights. I had to take care of my health first or there would be no one to actually finish the projects . After a recent week long stay in a hospital I believe I will be coming back to the world of the living... It appears that all this was just a simple medical case easily treated with simple medication. A stupid flu "leftovers" that took out almost six months of my life. It was just a matter of a correct diagnosis.

Again, 8 sets of the new-and-improved LED door lights are available for order through my website!

Thanks!
    doorlights.jpg
    Greetings from Poland!
    Tom

My VIN:    6125

Glad to hear things are looking up for you Tom!

The set of LED lights I bought from you a few years back still look as great as the day I installed them. I'm also running your extended convex mirrors which is possibly my favorite modification I've made to my car. Hopefully your dealings with poor health are behind you and the best is yet to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark D View Post
    Glad to hear things are looking up for you Tom!

The set of LED lights I bought from you a few years back still look as great as the day I installed them. I'm also running your extended convex mirrors which is possibly my favorite modification I've made to my car. Hopefully your dealings with poor health are behind you and the best is yet to come.
    Thank you Mark!

It's really great to hear (read) that my products make you enjoy the car even more!
    Hopefully I'll be able to get back to "normal" life soon and resume work on the side markers, gas springs and another great project that's been in the works for a while now. I just need to add some finishing touches and it might actually be ready for a great reveal

With the current medication I'm suppose to feel much better within a week (fingers crossed) and should be back to normal in two weeks. A piece of advice from someone who just experienced something I've never ever dreamed about - do not underestimate the flu! I was told that I'm lucky it didn't attack my heart as it so often happens. Who would've thought... a stupid flu.

Thanks guys!

BTW, I don't believe the lights will last very long. I already received two orders! Thanks guys!
    Greetings from Poland!
    Tom

My VIN:    16951

Club(s):   (DCO) (DOA) (DCUK)

I'm glad to read your health is going back to normal life

My VIN:    4665

Just installed my LED door lights. Love them. So much better than the 5 points of light LED which was previously in there. Glad I got a set while available. They look spectacular while in "parade mode" using Dave's light relay substitute.

Looks like a couple of sets might still be available on Tom's site deloreana.com.

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 LastLast