FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ears and eyes open for Kegs please

"Former Delorean owning Guru" Spittybug's Avatar

My VIN:    Formerly 2329

Quote Originally Posted by Silverbullet View Post
    You scored on the shipping, they are big and not cheap to ship, way cool....How soon will the beer be ready???
    It's continuously ready! These are kegs 4 & 5.... oh man that sounds worse out loud..... Basically I have 3 on tap at a time, 2 sitting in secondary and that leaves the fermenter free. It's a supply chain thing!
    The new kegs are for for lagering (lagers are bottom fermenters that like the cold of a refrigerator) since a keg fits in there nicely unlike a fermenter, and for intermediate storage when filtering. The big step is from bottles (PITA) to kegs. After that, it's about closed systems to keep any air out after the fermentation starts.

The Scottish Export 80 with raspberries just kicked. Time to load up the Munich Helles. The cream ale has aged nicely and the latest incarnation of Northern English is just as good if not better than the first.

I'm a semi-retired (at least from the career job) Delorean owner with a lift and a 3 tap kegerator in his garage. <--- Livin' the dream? LOL.
    Owen
    I.Brew.Beer.

My VIN:    02613

Club(s):   (DCF)

Quote Originally Posted by Spittybug View Post
    I'm a semi-retired (at least from the career job) Delorean owner with a lift and a 3 tap kegerator in his garage. <--- Livin' the dream? LOL.
    Dude. You're living the dream.
    3.0L, automatic, carbureted

"Former Delorean owning Guru" Spittybug's Avatar

My VIN:    Formerly 2329

Still working on the bevvy of selfless super models, the private island in the tropics and the copacetic wife to go along with it all.... but otherwise yes, I'm pretty happy
    Owen
    I.Brew.Beer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2