FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Another possible 500 series Delorean has been found in NH!!

My VIN:    5482

Quote Originally Posted by DannonWeb View Post
    Letting it go. Hopefully he'll come down and someone is able to rescue or at least part it out someday. Here's a link to some photos I snapped this week: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...G2zPwluMG_lg0f
    Thanks for sharing the pics. That car is definitely a basket case. Too many issues to list! From a restoration perspective, it's not worth the asking price. From a parting-out perspective, it's really hard to say... but still seems like a steep asking price.
    Jeff

My VIN:    5742 - auto trans 1014 - manual

I bought the car (I feel for a good price). I’m going to try to bring it back to life. If anyone has any inside information about the car or any suggestions on what it needs or where to get parts, I would greatly appreciate it.

-Mark
    914-330-2332

My VIN:    4519

Quote Originally Posted by Mark413 View Post
    I bought the car (I feel for a good price). I’m going to try to bring it back to life. If anyone has any inside information about the car or any suggestions on what it needs or where to get parts, I would greatly appreciate it.

-Mark
    914-330-2332
    Hi Mark,

I live in northern NY, ~2 hours from Springfield (I'm actually going to Forest Park tomorrow.) I'd be interested in making the drive with my car for a meet sometime.

I'm on my 2nd DeLoean as well. 4728 was a running resto, I'd be glad to share anything I've experienced.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4