FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Members List

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

If you find you cant stomach us anymore let me know and I'll remove your account so you are not tempted in the future. I hope you find some enjoyment here but from the sounds of it you are so bitter from whatever happened in the past that it may not be possible. I am glad to have you back but if this is your perspective on things perhaps you shouldn't be back, maybe it's to soon. If you feel attacked, publicly or PM'd, let me Mike or Tamir know.
    Quote Originally Posted by DMCVegas View Post

Maybe my position will change in the future, I don't know. I'd have to lurk moar around here to see if the hostility has finally gone.

Anyhow, I do hope that everyone here does have a pleasant, fun experience. That's what it's all about.

eBay selling at it's best I can tell you stock Delorians and quite a bit of slugs so the Turbo is a super nice up-grade.
    K-Jet: Causing electrical issues since November 5th 1955

My VIN:    6585

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    If you find you cant stomach us anymore let me know and I'll remove your account so you are not tempted in the future. I hope you find some enjoyment here but from the sounds of it you are so bitter from whatever happened in the past that it may not be possible. I am glad to have you back but if this is your perspective on things perhaps you shouldn't be back, maybe it's to soon. If you feel attacked, publicly or PM'd, let me Mike or Tamir know.
    Well, perhaps you are right. Maybe it is too soon. I can say however that strolling through quite a few threads here that I've noticed the tone of the conversations has done almost a complete 360ยบ. I'll go ahead and give things a shot though. I'm not here to start a fight, let alone tattle on anyone simply because they have a different opinion. Thank you for the welcome, I do appreciate that. It is good to be back.

My VIN:    2743

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

Not to start a DMCVegas fan club, or anything, but I always appreciated your posts in the past. Welcome back.
    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

http://www.will-to-live.org

No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

My VIN:    6585

Thank you, I honestly do appreciate it. Likewise it has felt good to be back and start talking with everyone again. Especially after moving 1,800 miles and trying to settle in. But that's a whole other story.

Thanks, man.

My VIN:    03238 Grey & Black Hybrid - Auto - work in progress Former owner 10902 - Universal 93 Raffle Car

Its 1000% better without the political posts. Granted you didn't have to go there, but sometimes running across someones post would inadvertently change the way you saw them, kind of like walking in on your grandparents having sex.

DMCHELP is a nice board, but not too helpful if you want info on a Hervey part, etc.

Hope you find a place here that makes you happy. If you are here looking for info and don't find it, go ahead and start a thread - hopefully you will be happily surprised.

Tom

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2