FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I'm new & DeLorean owner in Lakeland

My VIN:    Former owner of 1098

Club(s):   (DCF)

Welcome! Be sure to send an email to [email protected] and ask to be put on the mailing list.
    Brandon S.

2014 Honda Civic EX
    2007 Volvo S60R

My VIN:    05017

Thanks All

Dangermouse, you're right!!! The DeLorean was painted Red by the first owner, second owner painted it blue and restore the vehicle. The third owner painted silver, I'm the fourth owner and one day I'll have it back to it's stainless steel..

Morpheus, I'll email you shortly to be added to the mailing list, thanks^^

I took my DeLorean to the Lakeland Cruisers and won "Best of Show" not bad on my first car show... Here are a few pictures of the DeLorean enjoy.

Thanks again, peace
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Sladelorean; 05-25-2013 at 08:51 AM.

My VIN:    1225

Quote Originally Posted by Sladelorean View Post
    Hello all, I don't know what to write... I'm new to the forum, live in Lakeland and recently bought a "used" 81 DeLorean that runs and drives good or okay^^ Looks great, but needs some work... Anyways, I'll be at the Burger King, Harden Blvd in Lakeland this Friday Night 23rd, The Lakeland Cruisers Car Show, it'll be my first show.

Post comments,

Thanks all^^
    Thats cool bro I am in St Pete. and I am always going to some cool shows here as well. Keep in touch when you wanna hit up a car show either here or in Lakeland. I am always going to Orlando as well.

Peace Bro

Damian

My VIN:    01643

Club(s):   (DCF) (DCO) (DCUK)

Wow, in pictures it's tough to tell that its even painted.

I'm moving to Orlando and hoping to have my car down later in the summer. Hope to meet you at a DMCFL event!

My VIN:    6654

On the first Friday of the month there is a car show at Biff Burger 3939 49th Street N. Saint Petersburg http://www.biffburgers.com/CruiseIn.htm.

I've been there once and got a pretty good response. I was there late and left early. I wasn't part of the "Judged" portion.
    Thanks,
    Lenny

DMCH New Build in 2005, Stage II, DPI Stainless Exhaust, Eibach Suspension, 170 Mph Speedometer, Xenon Lights, Wings-A-Loft, DMC Wide Angle Side Mirrors, 3rd Brake Light

My VIN:    1150

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas R View Post
    Wow, in pictures it's tough to tell that its even painted.

I'm moving to Orlando and hoping to have my car down later in the summer. Hope to meet you at a DMCFL event!
    Nick -

Will you be down in Florida yet by June 15th? If you are, we're doing another one night only Doctor Who event (linked below) Out at the Doubletree Hotel next to Seaworld and I'll be there with 1150, so you are welcome to park next to me out front again. And if you're also into James Bond 007 stuff, one of our celeb guests that night also played Miss Moneypenny along side Sean Connery, and she will be personally riding up to the event from here in SoFla with me in 1150.

http://www.hurricanewho.com/

My VIN:    05017

Hello, thanks for responding

Does anyone know when is the next DMC FL Event???

Plus, Where do you get your DeLorean service at in Florida and repairs??? besides Bonita...

Biff's Burger is a maybe for me, I dislike driving at night... Specially with a DeLorean I had only two weeks now ;p... But it's funny to take it to a place called "Biff's" though again maybe... Also thinking of taking it back to the Lakeland Cruisers, because I live in the area.

Mr. WhoCruise, I know you; we've met at a Doctor Who club and Hurricane Who conventions... Thinking of going to the June 15th Hurricane Who, I could park behind you and Nick lol

Anyways, everyone let me know whats going on, whats the plan and I'll hit you back^^

take care, peace and have a nice Memorial Day^^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2