FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How long does DeLorean.com take to ship out parts??

My VIN:    4710

How long does DeLorean.com take to ship out parts??

I paid for my order nearly a week ago and I have yet to hear anything other than my email confirmation of payment and the order. I emailed them last week looking for a tracking number or confirmation of shipping, and I havent heard anything. Is this common? It sucks if it is

Mark

My VIN:    5482

Quote Originally Posted by OutOfTime View Post
    I paid for my order nearly a week ago and I have yet to hear anything other than my email confirmation of payment and the order. I emailed them last week looking for a tracking number or confirmation of shipping, and I havent heard anything. Is this common? It sucks if it is

Mark
    I ordered brake parts last Wednesday and they didn't ship til Friday. In the past my orders from them shipped out usually same or next day. Not sure what's going on. Have you tried email/calling them to see what's up?
    Jeff

My VIN:    06960

Psychic Prediction...

This thread will turn into another one talking about how great ordering parts from DMCMW is. Just call them up and tell Julee what you want. They'll ship almost immediately and if there are any problems they let you know faster than shit through a goose.

Prediction confirmed.
    Jim Reeve
    DMC6960

D-Status: - Getting some Spring exercise

My VIN:    6125

Quote Originally Posted by dmc6960 View Post
    Psychic Prediction...

This thread will turn into another one talking about how great ordering parts from DMCMW is. Just call them up and tell Julee what you want. They'll ship almost immediately and if there are any problems they let you know faster than shit through a goose.

Prediction confirmed.
    hahaha...self fulfilling prophecy?

It is pretty crazy how fast they'll ship you stuff though at DMCMW. This one time I was still on the phone with Dave asking for some tech help after I gave a list of parts I wanted. Before our conversation ended I had already gotten an email with an invoice and tracking confirmation.

My VIN:    4710

So Im noew to ordering parts.... what your saying is to skip Delorean.com and buy from DMCMW?

Doesnt help me on this order.... Yes I emailed them and have not heard from them.

Mark

My VIN:    5482

Quote Originally Posted by OutOfTime View Post
    So Im noew to ordering parts.... what your saying is to skip Delorean.com and buy from DMCMW?

Doesnt help me on this order.... Yes I emailed them and have not heard from them.

Mark
    It's the same company (DMCH owns all the official DMC locations) and DMCH has the largest onsite inventory. You just get different customer service at the different sites.

Call DMCH regarding your current order and find out what the deal is. They've been really good to work with for me in the past.
    Jeff

My VIN:    02984

Quote Originally Posted by dmc6960 View Post
    Psychic Prediction...

Prediction confirmed.
    Have you scientifically tested how fast shit goes through a goose, or is this based on observation?

On another note, I 3rd the talking to Julee from DMCMW, I ordered in the afternoon on Wednesday and received the order Friday, which would means it shipped the same day.

My VIN:    03572

Quote Originally Posted by jdavies77 View Post
    Have you scientifically tested how fast shit goes through a goose, or is this based on observation?

On another note, I 3rd the talking to Julee from DMCMW, I ordered in the afternoon on Wednesday and received the order Friday, which would means it shipped the same day.
    We have geese at our office. It comes out as fast as they eat. If you don't look where you step you will know it when you get inside....the smell.

Only thing good with these geese is they are eating all the dead cicadas every morning.
    Dave M vin 03572
    http://dm-eng.weebly.com/

My VIN:    3299

I would hate to disappoint the prediction so............

I live in Dayton - about 7 hours from Chicago. I pruposefully call at 9am-11am EST (DMCMW is CST), and I get my orders in then. No joke, at least 3 times now, that stuff is here the next day.

What other company can you say that about ?

All hail DMCMW .
    DMCTalk.org Moderator

Actual snippet of a conversation from Sept 2013:

Me: Eddie, I can't wait to get the car back when you're done with it.

Eddie: Yeah, you'll be able to give the car gas, and it won't be - like - embarrassing....

My VIN:    3028

They are so fast at DMCMW that while I was on the phone ordering parts with Julee, Dave was already emailing instructions and the postman was already delivering the parts! Incredible.

This reminds me of line Muhammad Ali would say; " I'm so fast, that when I turn off the lights I'm in bed before the room even gets dark".

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast