FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: How long does DeLorean.com take to ship out parts??

DeLorean Driver

My VIN:    2638

Every time I have ordered from DMCH, it has always been professionally packed, and everything I ordered was there. The quality of parts however, was sometimes questionable. Power window switches that came with bulbs out, headlight switches that were fused improperly, parts that looked like they might have been used (I know, they have been transported around a lot, so they probably weren't), etc. I also have had to wait over a week for them to ship most of my orders.

for NOS parts though.... you can't complain too much. At least you can get the parts, which is better than most cars from 1981.
    Still rocking the Ducellier

My VIN:    3937

You're right, I did miss some good stuff on the first page. I went back and read it just now. I am super glad I am now much more knowledgable on goose poo.

"I emailed them last week..." I believe was how the OP phrased it.

I suggested picking up the phone versus the online "venting." Not because the water cooler chats/venting can't be good, but because staring at your inbox wondering why there isn't an email looking at you doesn't tell the same thing a phone conversation does. Like whether one or more of these emails is sitting in a SPAM folder. Not always the case, but a call answers that question rather quickly.

eBay feedback is good, you're right. And seeing that "stuffseller457" has a 99.7% positive feedback score is helpful. And the eBay sellers are anonymous for the most part, our DMC vendors are not. That's why I felt there is a difference. You're probably not going to be invited into stuffseller457's home for dinner or a place to stay if you're in the city because you bought a t-shirt from him or a hot wheels. We all know each other pretty well here, that's mostly why I felt giving them a chance on the phone was the best idea.

Or, re-read my comment and the part about not getting the last word in, and that might explain the posts before and after this one... Have a great day

Sept. 81, auto, black interior

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3