Hey everyone, I will soon be installing a new stainless roof structure from DMC Europe on my Delorean. I have been calling several of the Delorean shops and asking for advice. Only DMC Texas seems to have actual experience out of the shops I called. My main concerns were which adhesive to use and if I had to support the body in any special way prior to gluing. They recommenced I use 3M Pannel Bond adhesive, it seems like a good choice. And that I should support the roof near the front windshield. Apparently the Texas shop has an original jig used during production to support the roof during roof structure and windshield installation.

I was just wondering if any of you-guys here have experience on the subject and if you can provide me with some extra information I should know (Maybe even a picture of this roof jig). The body is fixed to the frame and the original glass is still in place. I have everything here ready to go for the process. I got all the parts and my roof is finished and ready. I just need the adhesive and the courage to complete this one chance step properly.

I do happen to have another Delorean here which is still mostly put together. I will be taking measurements from it and try to recreate those dimensions on my body prior to gluing.

Thank you.