FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Time Machine Born in Oviedo, FL by Bruce Coulombe

My VIN:    1225

Club(s):   (DCF)

Time Machine Born in Oviedo, FL by Bruce Coulombe

I went by CEI (Coulombe Enterprises Inc) in Oviedo, FL today and Bruce took the time to show me his creations of Delorean time machine. If any one is ever thinking about doing this to there Delorean he does a great job. Bruce is a nice guy and he took time out of his busy schedule to show me and explain some of his creations. He is an ex NASA Engineer and he looks like he knows what he is doing. I guess there is a market for time machine vehicles. I know other people have talked on different threads about his time machines, but I just had let yall know that I had a great experience over there seeing what it takes to have one built.
    He has a site www.deloreantimemachines.com if any one is interested in it

Been there myself. Bruce and his crew are awesome.
    His quality is second to none.

ED

...and I think these photos help confirm your thoughts

My VIN:    16951

Club(s):   (DCO) (DOA) (DCUK)

Amazing car!
    Really nice pictures

My VIN:    11408

Club(s):   (DMWC) (TXDMC) (DCUK) (DOI)

I love the extremely shallow DOF of the pictures. Also I am having my facias stripped of the red paint, and your car convinces me rocking the unpainted facias looks pretty good. More time to save up for a paint job.

Supercharged 5.3L LS4 + Porsche 6spd
    [email protected]
    lsdelorean.com
    I am not affiliated with Delorean Midwest in anyway.

My VIN:    01643

Club(s):   (DCF) (DCO) (DCUK)

I noticed that about the rear fascia. Is that a thing? I don't recall it being black like that in the movie. I assume it goes along with the black/two tone interior. Also there appears to be something green in mr fusion. Is that a Bruce specialty? Just curious. Very nice!!
    Last edited by Nicholas R; 06-11-2013 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Domi View Post
    Amazing car!
    Really nice pictures
    Cheers Domi. Bruce is genuinely a really nice, cool guy. He actually gives you the time needed and assurances with his work.

Quote Originally Posted by jschatte View Post
    I love the extremely shallow DOF of the pictures. Also I am having my facias stripped of the red paint, and your car convinces me rocking the unpainted facias looks pretty good. More time to save up for a paint job.
    Sorry about the delay in replying to this thread, I didn't have notifications on and have been quite busy with other things.

The fascias are actually custom painted by Bruce to match the underside of the bumpers. Me personally, I think it's a great enhancement to the silver that IMO didn't match the stainless too well (hence the custom steel bumpers some have created). Sure, it's not original which is important to some, but I quite liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas R View Post
    I noticed that about the rear fascia. Is that a thing? I don't recall it being black like that in the movie. I assume it goes along with the black/two tone interior. Also there appears to be something green in mr fusion. Is that a Bruce specialty? Just curious. Very nice!!
    The green stuff in Mr Fusion is just a bit of slime for effect. Of course, it's not 'screen accurate' but if Mr Fusion did actually work and it was full, surely it would look a little toxic in there

I recently visited Bruce and his shop, very nice guy.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast