FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Returning member introduction

My VIN:    11280

Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

Returning member introduction

Hello fellow DeLorean enthusiast/ owners

Hello fellow DeLorean owners. I'm Brian. Some of you know me already but many don't. I had my DeLorean for several years and have done many improvements to it. It's an '82 grey interior manual trans vin 11280.

Over the past two years many great changes happened in my life including buying a house and marrying a great gal. My car took the back burner for a while but now with the offered help from local members I plan to bring it back to its old glory. Here are a few shots of my car from years ago. Hope I get it back to this state again! Looking forward to meeting many of you at future events...
    Attached Images

My VIN:    06960

Welcome back!

Ok, gotta ask...

Is that YOUR car specifically JZD is sitting on? It seems to match the description, '82 (or '83), grey interior, manual trans...
    Jim Reeve
    DMC6960

D-Status: - Getting some Spring exercise

My VIN:    11280

Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

oh yeah... YES!!! That is my car back in 1985 I think. It was a magazine shoot for Photo weekly (I still have the magazine and pictures/signatures to prove it).

I have 8x10s of the original owner and the JZD but I found the picture shown on e-bay! The guy had no idea how he came across it.
    Additionally, I saw this photo used on "American Pickers".